The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

So happy it's Friday!!! I have yoga after work and then home to have a glass of vino and study for my final tomorrow at 9:00. Then me and the hubs are going to spend the day geocaching and hanging out, maybe a movie and dinner at home in the evening! Looking forward to a weekend (after tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.) with NO school thoughts!

I have one more class in November and then done with all of my actual classes for my master's, just need to do my practicum (internship) which will start in March. So a few months off of class after work!!

All in all, doing really well. Happy and content, and calm...

minxxa -- geocaching! me and the hubster used to do a lot of that when we lived in massachusetts. i have two travel bugs i released in europe a million years ago. they're *sort of* on their way around...

today was my last day of work before i leave for barista camp on monday. SO EXCITED!!
https://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=197303216958705 it's gonna be AWESOME... but before that, i have a party on saturday that i'm throwing, which is gonna be a lot of work cleaning and tidying up and all. better not spend too much time online, LOL....

So happy it's Friday!!! I have yoga after work and then home to have a glass of vino and study for my final tomorrow at 9:00. Then me and the hubs are going to spend the day geocaching and hanging out, maybe a movie and dinner at home in the evening! Looking forward to a weekend (after tomorrow at 10:00 a.m.) with NO school thoughts!

I have one more class in November and then done with all of my actual classes for my master's, just need to do my practicum (internship) which will start in March. So a few months off of class after work!!

All in all, doing really well. Happy and content, and calm...

A nice date and almost done with school til March? Awesome on both!

Feeling a bit sluggish after the nap vampire attacked, but over all it's been a good 24 hours. Runic Wolf, Wendigo and I stayed up until around 2 am chatting last night, today is Pretty Lady's birthday, so plans are in place for a double date anniversary/ birthday dinner tomorrow night. :D I haz a happy! *squee*

I'm doing damn good.

Had a nice anniversary with BrigidsDaughter, and looking forward to having dinner tomorrow night with Pretty Lady and Wendigo at the best Chinese restaurant we've ever eaten at. Been playing games with friends lately (League of Legends and City of Heroes) and rewatching Star Trek: Deep Space 9 for the first time since it aired.

Lousy, I have an abscess tooth which ruined my anniversary plans twice, no dental plan aside from extraction, and novocaine doesn't work on me.:(

Happy, relieved, anxiously awaiting the coffee maker to finish it's cycle so I can be my own barista! lol

Feeling a little more upbeat today than I have been. Yesterday, I went to Jenny Craig and weighed in -- I lost 4 lbs this past week! Yay! Then had some nice convos with friends and relatives yesterday. Still a bit stressed about my classes, but feeling more positive today. My sleeping patterns have been so totally out of whack for the last few weeks, but seem to be "normalizing" a bit the last couple of days. So, I actually feel rested and alert right now, which is unusual for me in the morning.

Last edited:
On 24 hour duty and feeling great that RP and Derby are finally getting a date night! Give her a kiss for me.....but who am I saying this to ;)

*waves hi to all my Victoria friends from Miniature World*

I am waaiting for lights out. We are about to head up to a local elementary school to camp out in their gym. I desperately need some form of quiet. 2 classrooms, 71 people in total. I'm DONE. BC Museum again tmrw morning then home.

*waves hi to all my Victoria friends from Miniature World*

I am waaiting for lights out. We are about to head up to a local elementary school to camp out in their gym. I desperately need some form of quiet. 2 classrooms, 71 people in total. I'm DONE. BC Museum again tmrw morning then home.

Are you in victoria??

Stress! I have to write an Exam on Project Management today. I really really need to pass it.
But tonight it will be over, and then its WEEKEND!

I work at that time... Any chance of a coffe in the evening?

The teacher who is running this field trip has us on an extremely tight timeline, we'll be home at 5.

I would love to, unfortunately this trip is very much a whirlwind :p

I have promised Derby that we would make it over here soon though :)

The teacher who is running this field trip has us on an extremely tight timeline, we'll be home at 5.

I would love to, unfortunately this trip is very much a whirlwind :p

I have promised Derby that we would make it over here soon though :)

Sounds good! See you next time :)

Hectic week of studying and exams behind me. Going to enjoy my little family this weekend.
A close friend, who has been very quiet and distant lately, got in touch again this week.
And now I'm chatting on Facebook, with an ex girlfriend. I'm not sure what she's been up to for the past few decades. I *think* maybe our conversation will lead to her telling me she has more than one guy. :D

All very good here, (for once!) ;);););)

Back