Poly Lesbians

MissusesSmiths

Hi,
My wife and I have been married for four years and are exploring polyamory. We have loved the way it has opened us up to each other and created new and exciting lines of communication.

We're still learning, exploring, and testing our boundaries. It has been very exciting thus far for ourselves individually and as a couple.

So far, our biggest hurdle is it seems as though there aren't a lot of other poly lesbians and we feel like we're the only ones in the world!

Hopefully in exploring this site we will learn more about ourselves and other people, and we might even find out that we're not alone haha.

Greetings MissusesSmiths,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.
Here's a few more threads that may interest you:

Do a tag search for "lesbian" ... there's quite a few more. Also you can do an advanced search for "lesbian" in the thread title. I got 29 results when I did that. We definitely have lesbian couples here, the only hitch is that some of them haven't been active for awhile. Most all of our members are helpful and friendly, regardless of orientation. Make yourself comfortable and have a look around, don't hesitate to post any questions. I'm glad you could join us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the Forum! I see that you have already received some good pointers. Keep reading and exploring - I believe you will find that Lesbians have played an important role in the poly world. The classic poly text, "The Ethical Slut" by Dossie Easton and Janet Hardy, includes a great deal of discussion around the topic, with both of the authors having first hand knowledge and experience in the Lesbian community.

We will look forward to hearing more of your story as it evolves. Please do not hesitate to share any particular thoughts and questions that you may have.

Best of luck on your journey! Al

Was going to post here when I got the time but can already see my blog has been linked (thank you!). Anyway, as the other above have said, all of us on here are friendly enough, but if you ware looking for anyone in particular to chat to, I'm always up for a nice chat.

I've not been in my own poly situation for very long but will happily share some stuff i've learned, just give me a private message, or feel free to comment on my blog if anything you read there interests you :)

Back