Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 06-29-2018, 11:01 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:01 p.m., Friday the 29th

It's 70° out right now, the windows are open. Seems like the temperature has been agreeable throughout today. Tomorrow the high will be 66° with rain.

So SB's camping/crabbing weekend has started today. She had her stuff all gathered into one place, and moved it all into her car this morning so she could go straight from work. So, it's just BH and me tonight (and tomorrow I think), I don't know what we'll do for dinner. Something exciting I hope.

Last night, we watched S2E7, the one about Eleven going to Chicago. Two more episodes to go and we will be done watching all the available episodes twice. I heard they're working on Season Three, I hope it becomes available soon.

I was unable to do anything on this forum earlier today, something was wrong with the website. Did anyone else have this problem? I'm glad it was temporary ...
Old 06-30-2018, 10:13 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:13 p.m., Saturday the 30th

BH got home from work rather late, around 7:00 p.m. ... so, dinner was not very exciting, we just had a few microwave burritos. As for dinner today, BH said he might be getting it at Taco Bell. So, I requested two seven-layer burritos. It's all good, I like burritos.

We did not watch any episodes, maybe we will tonight. I believe SB is coming home tomorrow. Not sure what time.

I don't think it has rained today, even though it's in the forecast. Outdoor temp is 65° at this time.
Old 07-01-2018, 09:02 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:02 p.m., Sunday the 1st

Snowbunny is now home, she got here at around 1:30 (p.m.). Yesterday, Brother-Husband's phone conked out on him. Snowbunny is trying to bring it back to life.

Brother-Husband slept in today, he got up at around 11:00 (a.m.). We probably won't do anything special today, dinner will be leftovers (maybe from Snowbunny's trip?).

Brother-Husband got home late yesterday, around 6:45 (p.m.). He was tired from work (and from his phone conking out), so ... no episodes. Not sure about tonight.
Old 07-03-2018, 02:19 AM
Official Greeter

Default 7:19 p.m., Monday the 2nd

Snowbunny was off today, I think she took a day off to recover from her camping trip. I hear there's another camping trip coming up, is it this weekend? If I understood right. And Brother-Husband and Snowbunny are both going, so I will have the run of the house.

Anyway, all three of us were home today. Brother-Husband's phone could not be saved, so we drove to Target and bought him a new phone. We also ate out at Arby's. And we stopped at Lowe's to get some paint and painting supplies.

Yesterday (after my last entry), Friendly Neighbor Guy (FNG) came over, and we all had fun for hours shooting the shit. We had drinks: BH's invention. Vanilla Crown Royal plus root beer. And we had dinner together, right there on the steps. FNG said he's not ready to go into our house yet, he's working up to it. Anyway by the time that was all done, it was getting to be like 8:00 p.m. and so we decided not to watch any episodes. BH and SB both have to get up early tomorrow, and I don't know when we're going to have dinner, so I'm thinking probably no episodes tonight either. Which is okay.

It's been rather cool today (for July), it is 65° right now. But I've still opened my window.

This concludes my riport.
Old 07-08-2018, 12:07 AM
Official Greeter

Default 5:07 p.m., Saturday the 7th

BH and SB are on their camping trip right now; they will be back sometime tomorrow (probably before 7:00 p.m.). They left yesterday evening; BH had to work yesterday but SB had the day off. I went with SB to a doctor appointment. On the way back, we stopped at Thriftway and got some groceries. Including some Jägermeister for me, for today and tomorrow. My request.

Today's temperatures are moderate. It's 71° right now. Tomorrow's supposed to get up to 82°, then two days in the mid-70's, then 83° on Wednesday, then three days in the upper 80's and I don't know after that. No rain in the forecast.
Old 07-08-2018, 10:27 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:27 p.m., Sunday the 8th

BH and SB got home early from their camping trip, a little after 2:30 p.m. ... BH felt it was hot and turned the fan on around 3:15 p.m. ... SB seemingly thought that was overkill ... it's 80° outside right now.

Don't know if we'll eat out for dinner tonight. SB won't want to do any driving, but she won't want to do any cooking (or cleaning) either. So we shall see. My vote is to go out, but everyone already knows that about me.
Old 07-09-2018, 09:14 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:14 p.m., Monday the 9th

We ended up getting pizza. A cheese pizza and a veggie pizza from Domino's, sounds pretty good amirite? After dinner, BH and I watched the final episode of Stranger Things Season Two. Not sure what we'll watch next.

Today is quite cool (for July), it's 67° right now. Most of the coming week is going to get up into the 80's. Sunday, 90°.
Old 07-10-2018, 10:16 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:16 p.m., Tuesday the 10th

It's still pretty mild out there, 71°. After today, every day is going to get up into the 80's. Sunday, 91°. I'm sure I'll be using my A/C unit. Today I opened my window.

Last night BH and I watched the movie "Game Night." It was pretty decent, pretty entertaining. Not sure whether we'll watch something tonight. BH goes back to work tomorrow. His schedule is back to a four-day week. He's off Sundays, Mondays, and Tuesdays.
Old 07-11-2018, 10:20 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:20 p.m., Wednesday the 11th

I'm not using my A/C unit yet, I've still opened the windows. It's 79° right now. Tomorrow it will get up to 88°, so.

Last night BH and I started watching a new TV series, it's called Goliath. Starring Billy Bob Thornton. It's good. Really good. Some of it is nerve-racking. It keeps you on the edge of your seat. We watched the first two episodes.
Old 07-12-2018, 10:52 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:52 p.m., Thursday the 12th

BH got home late yesterday, so, we did not watch any episodes. SB got out of work somewhat late and then hit traffic on the way home, so, she just picked up Subway for dinner. I closed the windows while she was en route, and the living room A/C has been running ever since. The A/C in my room is rather powerful, so I've only been using it on and off.

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics