Advice.."My wife doesn't feel THAT way about me"

I can say with 100% confidence that if I was happy in my job and I was not just scraping by financially I would be a boat load happier. I just don't feel like I am bothered by her OSO. I honestly like the guy. I am happy for her. 99% of the time I think about money and my job and maybe 1% may be something about being new to polyamory.

I am calling a career coach.

Good call on the career coach. Hating your job causes shitloads of strain, and that could be more the problem than you even imagine.

Also, it seems like things aren't quite clicking in the bedroom for you guys lately. I have some concrete piece of advice. I am pregnant and, somewhere in the second trimester, things stopped working for me suddenly, and I totally am getting some perspective into the viewpoint of an inorgasmic woman.

Try these two things immediately:

1) Lube.
2) Take orgasm off the table for both of you. Play in the bedroom for, say, half an hour or whatever seems reasonable. Don't worry about having orgasms.

1) Lube.
2) Take orgasm off the table for both of you. Play in the bedroom for, say, half an hour or whatever seems reasonable. Don't worry about having orgasms.

THIS is excellent advice. Kind of like be intimate by being naked but not worrying about the orgasm part.

Quit spamming

Back