Senior Thesis on Polyamory

authern

Greetings all!
This is a public recruitment for participants who want to complete some personality questionnaires and a scale to test your perception on interpersonal relationships. The purpose for this experiment is to carefully examine the relation between the Big Five Personality traits, our attachment style and how it correlates with our perception of interpersonal relationships (e.g., monogamy and consensual non-monogamous relationship). There has not been any extensive research in the current academic literature in how personality traits and attachment styles can influence how we view interpersonal relationships. There will be an optional link where you will have to enter your e-mail address in order to enter a lottery system to win a $15 Amazon gift card. All data collected from this experiment will be used as an academic senior thesis for a student at Hartwick College. All data will be securely stored in passcode protected computers, and please rest assured for your complete anonymity. All demographic information will be compiled into a collection of data reservoir and analyzed as a whole. No specific data will be collected or extracted. The e-mail addresses collected for the optional lottery draw will be isolated from the standard data collection and stored in a different database so researchers cannot isolate or locate specific individual data responses. The results of this experiment will be used for the sole purpose of scientific discussion and advance future academic knowledge.

The link for the senior thesis survey is:
https://goo.gl/forms/DhkPZriMbIkTHraZ2

Followed the link and finished the survey.

Some comments:

1.) Grammatical errors do not make me confident in the rigorousness of the study - you should probably have someone proofread your questions.

2.) Please come back and let us know the results of your study/let us read your thesis

3.) One of the sections asked us questions about our partner(s) but the questions/answers were worded in ways that assumed we had only one. I might have a difficult time opening up to one partner, for instance, but have different responses to other partners.

4.) Out of 10 pages of questions an entire section was devoted to religious doctrine questions?!! I will have to suppose that Hartwick
College is a religious school. That section should have an "opt-out" question: "Do you believe in God/Satan?" - if NO proceed to the next set.

5.) NONE of the three links at the end worked to let me give an email address for the Amazon Card lottery. They all went to a page that said, "You need permission. This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. "

I finished taking the survey. It was reasonably easy to take, but it did take about an hour.

Contact info

Greetings all!
This is a public recruitment for participants who want to complete some personality questionnaires and a scale to test your perception on interpersonal relationships. The purpose for this experiment is to carefully examine the relation between the Big Five Personality traits, our attachment style and how it correlates with our perception of interpersonal relationships (e.g., monogamy and consensual non-monogamous relationship). There has not been any extensive research in the current academic literature in how personality traits and attachment styles can influence how we view interpersonal relationships. There will be an optional link where you will have to enter your e-mail address in order to enter a lottery system to win a $15 Amazon gift card. All data collected from this experiment will be used as an academic senior thesis for a student at Hartwick College. All data will be securely stored in passcode protected computers, and please rest assured for your complete anonymity. All demographic information will be compiled into a collection of data reservoir and analyzed as a whole. No specific data will be collected or extracted. The e-mail addresses collected for the optional lottery draw will be isolated from the standard data collection and stored in a different database so researchers cannot isolate or locate specific individual data responses. The results of this experiment will be used for the sole purpose of scientific discussion and advance future academic knowledge.

The link for the senior thesis survey is:
https://goo.gl/forms/DhkPZriMbIkTHraZ2

Followed the link and finished the survey.

Some comments:

1.) Grammatical errors do not make me confident in the rigorousness of the study - you should probably have someone proofread your questions.

2.) Please come back and let us know the results of your study/let us read your thesis

3.) One of the sections asked us questions about our partner(s) but the questions/answers were worded in ways that assumed we had only one. I might have a difficult time opening up to one partner, for instance, but have different responses to other partners.

4.) Out of 10 pages of questions an entire section was devoted to religious doctrine questions?!! I will have to suppose that Hartwick
College is a religious school. That section should have an "opt-out" question: "Do you believe in God/Satan?" - if NO proceed to the next set.

5.) NONE of the three links at the end worked to let me give an email address for the Amazon Card lottery. They all went to a page that said, "You need permission. This form can only be viewed by users in the owner's organization. Try contacting the owner of the form if you think this is a mistake. "

Hello Jean-
I hope all is well. My contact email is [email protected]

I have talked to my thesis advisor and gotten IRB approval to explain some of your questions for you.
Please email me if you need further explanation to some of your questions.

Back