MMF - 2 husky traveling construction workers in KY

Naughtycubby

Hello everyone! We are a gay/bi couple from central Kentucky. Ages 31 and 27. We will celebrate our 9th anniversary together in July. Looking to open ourselves up to a poly relationship with a female around our age. We would prefer a curvy or petite woman that would be completely open to this idea. No one over 35 please.

We are professional millworker/carpenters and this means we travel a lot for work. 2-3 weeks a month on the road, mostly to the maryland/virginia/dc area lately.

We are big geeks at heart. Big WoW, LoL fans, nintendo fanboys, movie lovers. Big GoT fans. Love anime series and miyazaki movies.

We aren't necessarily looking to hop right into a relationship, and are willing to take things slow for the benefit of all involved. Long term would possibly involve moving in with us, sharing our home, and maybe even children someday.

We would love to hear from you if you are interested, or even just to chat. Thank you for reading!

anPimpb.jpg

Last edited:
Wish I was not married...

because I would love to get to know you both. You two look so happy together and I can honestly say I am jealous. Good luck!

nycindie you are right, being married doesn't have much to do with looking to add a little something to a relationship. I got stuck on the long term part and didn't even consider the fun that could be had until they find someone who is was available for long term if they decided to do that. Thanks for the encouraging smack to the forehead ;)

What, you don't think married poly people want or can have fun in long-term relationships with others? Maybe a married person won't move in with a poly couple and have kids, but... maybe they would. Who knows?

Anything's possible, really!

(Sorry to go on a tangent on your thread, fellas)

because I would love to get to know you both. You two look so happy together and I can honestly say I am jealous. Good luck!

Thanks swannysgrl, but dont be jealous, join in on our happiness! I agree with nycindie, as long as everyone is in the know and understanding.:D

Back