Poly group love.

When I said "spread" I meant that my girlfriends husbands girlfriend has a new boyfriend that is also in a relationship with a friend of mine .... that kind of "spreading." :eek:

"the spread"... hows that for a name?! :D

wow... you might need a family tree diagram to keep track of those connections. Sounds like a bunch of people just being open about who their friends are and what the nature of their relationship is.

I always laugh when I see a television show with a court room and the lawyer asks the witness, "what is the nature of your relationship with the defendant?"

It would be funny if the witness answered, "Well he's my wife's girlfriend's lover, but sometimes my sister's brother and me are also intimate with him because he's bisexual. ...But we're all very good friends. ":p

wow... you might need a family tree diagram to keep track of those connections. Sounds like a bunch of people just being open about who their friends are and what the nature of their relationship is.

I always laugh when I see a television show with a court room and the lawyer asks the witness, "what is the nature of your relationship with the defendant?"

It would be funny if the witness answered, "Well he's my wife's girlfriend's lover, but sometimes my sister's brother and me are also intimate with him because he's bisexual. ...But we're all very good friends. ":p

lol. Yeah, I was just complimented for being able to hold 2 relationships for 20 months today and I thought to myself.... 2 relationships? But there's teh relationship between me and Wolf, me and Wendigo, me and Pretty Lady, separately and combined....

*sluts* now there's a name for a group. :p

New York Sluts!

Did I mention my gf is from New York too? The "Finger" Lakes. mmmmm...

You dog

Damn you, Charlie, you knew I'd have to look Baden-Powell up.

Pack, pride, parliament (like owls),- I am tickled by all of these. I think of my larger group of friends as a tribe, and of course we're all family.

Call it what you like, dear men, let's just keep on it.

-R

Between my boyfriend and his spouse, and her boyfriend, we call ourselves a family. Which suddenly sounds so quaint.

On the other hand, our friend group has the thing going on like what RP calls the Spread. OSO and I call it the Cesspool.... in a loving way, of course.

And yes, yes it would be *damn* funny. Or maybe it would set us free.

our group is called...

Team Sardine. (Because when all four of us lie down on a queen-size bed we're all squished like sardines!)

Back