hi everyone

Blaidwynn

Wow - I've been reading quite a bit of the threads here (undoubtedly not but a fraction of a fraction of what is here) and I'm not certain that I have a whole lot to offer - I am a poly who has only just realized that I am and have a wide variety of poly relationships (my wife and 2 others) one has been platonic in nature for over 23 years, another has until recently been unspoken for 20 years and the third is my current wife. I have only just recently realized that a polyamorous community exists, that I am a part of it, and have a supporting wife who loves me enough to allow me to explore my poly nature. I am now exploring a romantic love affair with the second of the three i listed above that will most probably become physical in a reasonable amount of time while I maintain a very deep emotional love with the first that has not and may never become physical. My emotions for the first two in no way impedes my feelings for my wife and, realizing this, she is happy for me.

I haven't encountered the disruption many others have - I have felt the conflict for years within me during my first marriage but did not realize the validity of my own nature. Once realized things fell into place in a variety of ways.

I hope I may have the ability to contribute - though i have little experience as yet to offer.

Back