Hi

Fantastikraft

Hello

I'm from Ontario. I'm married, and my husband and I are seriously considering polyamory. We really feel like it's a good move for our relationship. I came here so I could read some of the discussions and learn more, and maybe connect and ask some questions. This is all completely and utterly new to me :)

Hi and welcome! This is a good place to be for gathering more information about polyamory. Take your time reading and feel free to post any thoughts and questions!

Greetings Fantastikraft,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Lots of opportunities to read, learn, and ask questions on Polyamory.com, so dig right in and see what boards/threads interest you. I'll be following this thread in case you have any questions for me or what have you.

Great to have you with us, sounds like you are approaching the subject with a well-balanced open mind and that is always a good thing.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back