Old 04-15-2016, 08:14 PM
Official Greeter

Arrow A Made-Up Story

I'll start.

Quote:
Once upon a time ...
And ... go!
Old 04-15-2016, 09:26 PM

It was a dark and stormy night. Hannah Parkinson and Willy Smote were walking in the woods, pondering the stars....

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showp...67&postcount=7

... when he suddenly stopped and looked deep into Hannah's eyes. "You know that I love you, right?" The girl hesitated in surprise, but than she answered "Of course I do. What question is that?" "I have a confession to make", said he...

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showp...69&postcount=8
Old 04-15-2016, 09:39 PM

Okay, from the beginning now...

It was a dark and stormy night. Hannah Parkinson and Willy Smote were walking in the woods, pondering the stars when Willy suddenly stopped and looked deep into Hannah's eyes.

"You know that I love you, right?" The girl hesitated in surprise, but than she answered "Of course I do. What question is that?"

"I have a confession to make", said he...
Old 04-15-2016, 11:38 PM
Official Greeter

... "I am actually a frog."

"What!"

"Yes I'm afraid it's true. A wicked witch casted a spell on me and turned me into a human. Now I am forever separated from frogland and from the frog princess whom I loved."

"But that's terrible!" Hannah cried. "Only ... if you hadn't been turned into a human, I would have never met you."

"That's true," said Willy, "You would have only heard me croaking in the evening."

"But," said Hannah, "that princess frog whom you loved ..."

"I know, I know, and I miss her very much. But now I am torn because I've fallen in love with you. What am I to do?"

"Well, is there any way to break the spell?"

"Yes, the kiss of true love. No frog would want to kiss me, but you could kiss me and change me back."

"Oh dear, Willy. I want to help you, but I don't want to lose you either. What am I to do?"

"There's only one answer Hannah. You must never ever kiss me, because I don't want to lose you."

"But I want to kiss you, that's what lovers do!"

"I know, but you and I must never kiss."

"Can we have sex?"

"Yes," said Willy, "as long as we don't actually kiss."

"Well ..." Hannah bit her lip. "I don't know. A kiss sounds really nice right about now."

"No, Hannah, don't do it! I don't want to lose you. It's not worth it ..."

But Hannah knew Willy rightfully belonged in the kingdom of the frogs. Surely if she loved him, she must love him enough to let him go! and tonight was a perfect night ... it was so dark and stormy, the stars were out and the leaves were crunching under their feet. Surely one little kiss wouldn't hurt?

"What if I kissed you on the cheek?" she asked.

"Hmmm," he replied. "I don't know what would happen. A kiss on the lips would turn me back into a frog for sure. But a kiss on the cheek ..."

Hannah leaned toward him ...

"Hannah wait!" he cried. "It's too risky ..."

"I can't live the rest of my life without kissing you!" she replied.

"Maybe we just shouldn't talk about it for awhile," Willy suggested.

"Oh, okay," she said with a sigh.

It never occurred to her that he might be fibbing.
Old 04-16-2016, 02:31 AM

[bravo!]
Old 04-16-2016, 03:03 AM
Official Greeter

Thumbs up

Old 04-22-2016, 07:57 PM
Official Greeter

Now don't be bashful folks, this is a story for all of us to tell ...

Won't someone take the next turn? a couple of sentences is all we need, unless you feel inclined to do more.

Please, let's tell a story together!
Old 04-22-2016, 08:56 PM

"That clinches it," thought William after he dropped Hannah off at her apartment later that night, "She really is stupid." He heaved a sigh. Shame. She was beautiful, and had a certain charm about her. He reminded himself that as fun as it was to corrupt the innocent, stupidity really was a hard limit, and pulled away from the curb.

He had to know, that it was no coy act on her part, but after tonight he simply had no doubt. This woman had the mind of a child.

Analyst, Fire & Hefe My poly quad from August 2015 to July 2016. Still dear & loved friends.

Blood:
Ninja- 19, Son
Q- 16, Son

Old Wolf- Ex Husband
Old 04-23-2016, 03:57 AM

Willy pulled out his phone from the pocket of his jeans. Hannah was a no go, so what would he do for the rest of his evening? He swiped left, he swiped right, and there, posted for all to see was his fantasy, his fairy story come true, he tapped out the first message...
Mr Six: early 50s. FWB for 3+ years.
Mr Lime: Early 50s. Recent meet. Kinky Dom.
Old 04-23-2016, 06:08 PM
Official Greeter

"Dear everyone," he tapped. "I am looking for a woman with an open mind, a sharp mind, an innovative mind. Yes it's all about the intellect for me. I look at that first before I look at anything else. Are you my special gal?" He took a moment to admire his work, then added his phone number and email address so women could contact him.

He drove home and fed the dog, took the dog for a walk, then had a look at the Moon. It was close to full, not entirely but close. "I won't transform tonight," he thought. "Tomorrow, perhaps, or the day after. Yes, life as a werespider is hard. I hope I will catch many insects." Little did William know that he was insane. He would indeed catch (and eat) insects at night when the full Moon was out, but he would not turn into a spider. Doctors had told him he had a kind of dissociative identity disorder, but he didn't take that seriously. He had no memory of his childhood.

In his "human" state he was mostly a capable man, he even had an administrative job at the local credit union. He did have some oddities about him, a bit too much of an ego ... okay, way too much. He figured he was like the next leap in evolution, women everywhere would love him, he would have to screen them with care.