Looking for man in Indiana/Illinois

Emmaleigh6692

My husband, Daniel, and I are looking to become an MFM vee. Up until recently we classified ourselves as simply non-monogamous, but realized that we are actually looking for polyamory. I'm not looking to fall in love tomorrow, but if it happens we're open to it. We live in Terre Haute, IN(basically right in the middle of the IN/IL state line if you haven't heard of it) and are willing to travel within either state if we find someone to connect with.

For at least the time being even though we're not looking for a triad in the traditional sense most in person interactions will include all three of us. We want/need to find a second partner for myself who can at least be friendly with Daniel. Because of his job, our time together is already short(although we hope in the near future that he will have more time) so it's important we find someone who is okay with sharing and spending time as a triad. That doesn't mean I'll never have 1 on 1 time with my new partner but between logistics and comfort levels I don't have the ability to maintain two completely separate relationships.

If you're interested feel free to send me a pm.

That's great EL! Good for you guys! My wife are in a MFM V and it has been really great for all of us. Can you tell us a little more about you? Hobbies, interests, age, what you are looking for in a man?

It's good to hear from somebody who is currently involved in the type of relationship we are looking for. Unfortunately a lot of the information/forums out there are largely negative, since people are less likely to talk about their relationship is going well. We know that it won't ever be perfect, but it's good to be reassured that it won't just turn into a big disaster.

I'm 23, Daniel is 34. I'm in school and Daniel does SEO/consulting for a few different companies from home.

I am a reality show junkie. I also like basically every sitcom ever made. Daniel and I both love WWE wrestling. We subscribe to the network and never miss a PPV. We also love going to live shows. We're both country music fans, anywhere from old school Hank and Johnny to modern day FGL and Luke Bryan. If you enjoy pontificating on the downfall of country music, we're not likely to be compatible.

We both love to read although I tend to have more time to do so. I usually read erotic romance, because that's what I write, but I also love other genres as well. My favorite book series of all time is Harry Potter. I've read all the books several times and usually re-read them at least once a year. When Daniel can make time to read he usually picks authors like Tom Clancy and James Michener.

As for what we're looking for, we don't have many specific things that are make or break. I'd prefer someone who is somewhere between us in age, but I wouldn't be against someone older than Daniel. I'd like someone single and possibly even someone who identifies as monogamous(Daniel is currently monogamous), but that's not required. I would consider someone who has another partner(primary or otherwise) as long as they had the time/ability to devote to a new relationship.

The biggest thing is finding someone who shares at least some of our interests. We had a previous long-ish term(a little over a year) FWB relationship and the main issue was that he either wasn't open to or just couldn't connect with us outside the bedroom. I've found that I just can't separate sex and emotion like I thought I could, so it's important that the person is open to more than a physical connection.

Sorry for the novel lol. This is one of the reasons why I kept the OP short and sweet, once I get going it's hard for me to stop.

I've got some family in the Terre Haute area. Gotta say, I was surprised to see the name on here. :)

Back