Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

I would be so tempted to do this:

::Hera responds::

'Caught you! Now going to make you suffer for eternity!'

Hilarious! Thank you for making me smile.

I would be so tempted to do this:

::Hera responds::

'Caught you! Now going to make you suffer for eternity!'

Hah... I like how my first thought was...but I'm poly so I can't say that!

If I may ask... why not?

I'd imagine it implies he's doing something wrong by being on a dating site/pursuing people. Hmm, that says a lot about me that I worry people wouldn't take a joke with the intent it was meant. I better work on my sense of humor!

I could see myself joining OKC just to return messages with all the errors corrected. That would actually be entertaining.

this gem:

hi im joey im italian im from the bronx i would like to say with all do respect you are a very attractive woman and your profile got my attention i would love to get to know you​

That's awesome, I can hear the accent in my head, typos and all!

:D:p:D:eek::confused::D I get crazy messages every day, albeit my profile is pretty crazy...

(These are all the first messages that were sent)

Jan 17, 2013 – 6:04pm
"isn't it sad that they put someone as interesting and far away as you in my matches... I'm sorry to say we will never meet, but I know that if we did we would fall in love with each other :) if only..."

Jan 16, 2013 – 10:42am
"I can do magic tricks;)"
7% Enemy 51% Friend 69%match

Jan 15, 2013 – 6:53am
"Hi How r u....I wish to talk more about our relationship"

Jan 7, 2013 – 8:34am
beautiful i want to text you nudes ; ) 716-545-**** xoxoxo from Aaron!

I could see myself joining OKC just to return messages with all the errors corrected. That would actually be entertaining.

You're a teacher in your soul, aren't'cha?

Hello, Im Ken

Profile:

*Recent Update* I am desperately in love and very taken. Every breath taken without being beside her is a breath wasted.

I'm off the market in the biggest way ever.

So.... you're messaging me... why?

Weird, Cat!

"Hi, I like ur profile, wanna chat? Would u step barefoot on a cake?"

Whoa! That comes across as someone with a serious foot fetish with a very specific proclivity.

"Hi, I like ur profile, wanna chat? Would u step barefoot on a cake?"

Whoa! That comes across as someone with a serious foot fetish with a very specific proclivity.

Whoa is right! but this gives me the opportunity to ask a question. I mean, stepping barefoot on a cake seems like a very easy thing to do for someone. What turns me off is that is included with 'hello.'

Are there quiet people with ...shall we say, odd tastes, who find people, fall in love for all the traditional reasons, and then ask for stuff like stepping on a cake? Or do they open with cake, and then bemoan the fact that it's difficult to find someone compatible?

I have done far more difficult things, and things that most might find distateful, for someone I love. Things that did not much for much, but were requests by lovers that I was willing to accommodate (or try). So for me, cake doesn't sound all that awful. But it does come across completely squicky with a greeting.

I agree. Apart from being a waste of perfectly good cake (although maybe the guy is into eating it afterwards), it doesn't seem like a big deal. But it's really not a first contact kind of question. Because, really, even something completely vanilla and not weird at all (such as "do you like being on top?") is not a first contact kind of question.

Maybe this guy has decided he absolutely cannot be with someone who isn't willing to step on cake, and he doesn't want to spend time investing in someone who might not. But it seems hard to imagine that someone would refuse such a harmless request.... once a relationship already exists.

You're all assuming this is a stepping-on-cake fetish. I'm not saying you're wrong... but maybe he's just a joker, and this is his way to weed out people with no sense of humour.

Maybe he's a foodie, and wouldn't even consider dating someone who would abuse cake in such a manor, even for love.

Maybe he really hates cake and wants to find someone who shares his passion for destroying cake in the funnest way possible.

Now I want to see what it feels like to step barefoot on cake...

My latest message:

Nice looking feet.

He doesn't mention cake, though.

You're all assuming this is a stepping-on-cake fetish. I'm not saying you're wrong... but maybe he's just a joker, and this is his way to weed out people with no sense of humour.

Maybe he's a foodie, and wouldn't even consider dating someone who would abuse cake in such a manor, even for love.

Maybe he really hates cake and wants to find someone who shares his passion for destroying cake in the funnest way possible.

Now I want to see what it feels like to step barefoot on cake...

Oh, he's talking cake. I couldn't resist drawing him out a bit more. Part two of his fetish is that he really, really desires that after stepping in cake that you wipe your feet off on his white carpet.

I was out to dinner with friends and I mentioned this. My best friend was like, "YES!" She'd love to walk in cake and squish it and then wipe her feet on his carpet.

I don't think this would be something I'd have a hard time doing and I think it may be fun; my worry would be that this would be such a consuming desire that it would eclipse everything else. I'd be like, "Cake, cake and more cake. Enough already!"

Back