please give input!!

BornEmpathinVirgo

I am not good with labels, so bare with me plz:eek:

Would this primary relationship work?

male is emotionally mono but enjoys casual sex with one or two other partners regularly

female is emotionally poly who may or may not be sexually involved with others that she loves, but (here lies the kicker) still enjoys the lack of emotional connection of a little casual sex

Your thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated:)

A male who does non-poly, open relationships.
A female who does open and poly.

Why wouldn't they be compatible?

This question is... ???

Just based on if the people are into casual sex or poly or whatever, who the hell knows? This is like a little kid saying, "A tiger has stripes and a leopard has spots. Would they get along?" I mean, they're both cats, right?

But so many more factors are important to relationships, that no one here can say whether or not this pairing "sounds like" it would work.

Is there a more specific reason or issue that you want addressed?

male is emotionally mono but enjoys casual sex with one or two other partners regularly

female is emotionally poly who may or may not be sexually involved with others that she loves, but (here lies the kicker) still enjoys the lack of emotional connection of a little casual sex

It depends on the people and what their expectations are of themselves and of each other. From what you've said here there doesn't seem to be any reason why it wouldn't work. I'm sensing there might be more to it than what's written here though.

Thanks for your thoughts:) Much respect!!:D

Yes there is more to this..quite a bit more.
I am working up the courage to start my blog:eek: I need to do this so that you can have a better understanding of my situation.
See the thing is that I analyse things to an extreme. Most of all myself. Believe when I say that your feedback on an otherwise simple question gave me a lot to think about:D
I can just hope that when (or if) you decide to read my blog, you will be able to make sense of my rambling:D

OMG!!! do you know me? Is this my hubby posting? :p
hahaha yes compatible most of the time...but any relationship has its moments and at times we need to adjust, evolve and or compromise.

OMG!!! do you know me? Is this my hubby posting? :p
hahaha yes compatible most of the time...but any relationship has its moments and at times we need to adjust, evolve and or compromise.

WOW!!...did I kinda explain your primary relationship? This is great:D Are you me?:) I feel good about this!! I hope we can communicate regularly:D
Thanks for posting!

Back