Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

first message form guy:
hi, let's meet!

his profile says we're a 50% match. to the question 'I spend a lot of time thinking about..' his only answer is: Sex.
to the question 'would you ever consider an open relationship' his answer is 'no'. So, I don't respond.

comes a second message: 'so, you're looking at my profile but not saying anything?'

should've stopped right there. but I'm feeling confrontational and reply:

to the question 'would you ever consider an open relationship' your answer is 'no'. if you had read my profile, you would know that this means we're not exactly a good match'.

his reply: 'hi babe! I did not mean that of course. I suck at filling out forms. I would love an open relationship, even if it was just for kissing other women! I love kissing!'

seriously. how do these guys ever expect to find someone on a dating site?

Tonberry, I would totally have replied to that, with a DETAILED list of all the ways his profile was BS and the evidence that he had never read my profile at all.

But then I'm a bitch like that, and currently feel no pressure to be polite to someone who has disrespected me/treated me like an object by messaging me without ever reading anything about me.

*facepalm*

edit: At post #360. I didn't realize there was another page...

Last edited:
hi how are you , my names XYZ , i saw your profile , you look amazing ,, was wondering if youd like to chat sometime?

His name refers to the gym. All his pix are of his muscular torso. In the gym. He's 0% match with me and he wants ladies who are into leather, latex, rubber and stilettos, or failing that, look sexy in other things. You should message him if "you are wild and sexy."

His name refers to the gym. All his pix are of his muscular torso. In the gym. He's 0% match with me and he wants ladies who are into leather, latex, rubber and stilettos, or failing that, look sexy in other things. You should message him if "you are wild and sexy."

Anyone who's that wild and sexy is out wearing "other things" and getting laid, not sitting around waiting for MrGym on the internet.

Cleaning out my inbox on OKC and thought I'd share some gems I ignored and forgot about:

OMG you have are amazing eyes color ;-)

I need some love en ASAP tonight. Gr
T

96% match so they say;-)

Hi, I'm ____. I've been reading your profile, and it looks like you have quite a few shared interests and values. Any thoughts on this? If you would like to chat a bit, I would love to hear from you.

Hello,

I’m _____ aka Tony. I’ve been on and off OKC for a few years, and use it as a primary social media site.

. . . What I seek is simple. I’ve co-authored a screenplay and invite you to read and critique it. . . .

So that's the latest from my OKC Inbox.

My most recent one: "Lovely pics :) I see you are poly but do have a play partner currently.....? I'd love to get to know you, and wonder about the possibilities in the future.... Let me know your thoughts :eek:)"

When I didn't respond right away, he sent me another one of those odd smiley faces.

This just in! :p

Him- what a coincidence I was looking for an enemy they are the best sex

Things I found wrong in this.
1. No punctuation
2. No capitalization
3. And well, isn't it obvious? Put it back in your pants, Buddy.

Did I respond? Not just no, but HELL no.

"Wish I was there"

I'm not entirely sure why I did it, but I started a new OKC profile recently.

On any given day, I can count on some variation of the following in my inbox:

[SFX: crickets chirring]

Okay, that's not entirely true. I have started a couple of conversations that went on for a bit, but then faded out. Still, no one had actually initiated contact with me.

But then, the other day, an actual message! Oh, be still my heart!

It was from someone in the great Midwest - by the algorithm a 73% match, though 33% "enemy" - who wrote simply:

"I wish I lived in [your city]"

I live in Georgia.

Well, yeah. My city is a nice city, sure enough. Lots of people might want to live here.

I wrote back:

"That's funny. I wish I lived in Amherst, MA."

Which is a little bit true.

I don't get why some guys are so bad at writing. What percentage, anyone, would you estimate of the posts you receive are just poorly written?

Him: you are very beautiful :)

Me: thanks

Him: You're welcome :) I love older women ;)

Me: All of them? Or just the "beautiful" ones?

Him: Beautiful ones like you ;)

(I didnt bother responding)

A few days later--

Him: Are you into young and hung?

UGH! We are not our age, our physical beauty, our cock size.

Last edited:
We are not [...] our cock size.

Well, I guess that depends what you're looking for... If your dream partner is a biodildo, then... ;)

(fetlife)

"i love be naked also"

How nice for you.

Normally I wouldn't post the name of an okc member who messaged me, but this one is so random and rude... not really worthy of any respect.

"Her" name is spygirlpretty. No profile, no pix.

I had this guy message me and ask if I wanted to hang out that night and watch a DVD. I told him that I need to get to know someone a bit before agreeing to meet them. He was polite and told me to have a nice night.

The next night, he asked again if I wanted to hang out. I got snarky and told him "points for persistence, but minus 10 times that for not understanding English." He told me that he can't get to know people online and they don't really "exist" for him until he meets them. I ignored that, but since I can't figure out how to block people from my phone, I left him alone.

Last night, he messaged me again, saying, "So anyways thats a pass then on hooking up?..." :eek::rolleyes:

I ignored him and still haven't blocked him. I'm kinda curious if he's going to ask again tonight...

him said:
hey I'm Dustin. How's it going? Just wondering if you were interested in chatting. I'm a great guy and I'm a lot of fun. Hope you take a chance. Cheers

So I was bored and decided not to just delete it straight off. Mentioned that it sounded like a generic message he sends to all the girls. 36% match and "no" to open relationships. Obviously you scoured my profile in great detail, dumbass.

him said:
Well if u read mine I answered yes to both. Like I did to every answer they asked me that's my all my matches are below 50%. If u go off those answers then your silly. I'd like to get to know u more. And I did read your profile that's why I messaged you. But whatever. Believe what you want. I am interested though

So he also can't even read his own answers, of which there are a whopping 26 total. I remind him that he said "no" to open relationships...

him said:
So your looking for fwb?

*sigh*

me said:
I'm not "looking" for anything, but fwb is not something I'm interested in.

If you're interested in my lifestyle, you can look up polyamory online. It's not about sex, it's actual relationships with multiple people.

him said:
Cool id be interested in that. You wanna text? I'm Dustin.

Yes. You've established that you're Dustin. Now you're just starting to sound like the kid on the short bus who fills in awkward silences by repeating his introduction.

me said:
I don't give out my number online...

him said:
Oh ok. Well u interested in meeting

me said:
What do we have in common?

him said:
I'm not sure. But I'm good looking. I've got a nice body. A great cock and great career. I'm sure you will love me :)

me said:
Gross. I'm not looking for a hookup.

him said:
Didn't say you were. Whatever. You just missed out on a great guy. Next time try not being such a fucking bitch

Yes. Because obviously you're so amazing that anyone who doesn't want you and your "great cock" must be a fucking bitch. LoL

He told me that he can't get to know people online and they don't really "exist" for him until he meets them. I ignored that, but since I can't figure out how to block people from my phone, I left him alone.

Last night, he messaged me again, saying, "So anyways thats a pass then on hooking up?..." :eek::rolleyes:

I ignored him and still haven't blocked him. I'm kinda curious if he's going to ask again tonight...

LoL... I totally get your POV, but I also get his... well, no points for obviously just wanting to put his penis in your vagina... but I also prefer to meet people sooner than later. I can learn much more about someone within 5 minutes of meeting them than 1000s of messages will ever tell me. I figure, back before people met on the internet, they met in person first... So where does this idea come from that people need to chat for weeks online before they're "ready" to meet? Do they need to get "ready" to meet people at the grocery store or your book club?

But yeah, not "come over to my stranger-on-the-internet house and 'watch a dvd.'" More like, "meet for coffee with a 30 minute time limit" ... no matter how awkward it is, you can sit through 30 minutes. The limit gives you an easy out.

Yes. Because obviously you're so amazing that anyone who doesn't want you and your "great cock" must be a fucking bitch. LoL

Now I really am being a bitch. It's fun when they're so easy to goad. He keeps telling me not to message him. I keep ignoring his orders. Apparently he doesn't understand that he's not the boss of me, nor that the easiest way to stop someone from talking to you is to start ignoring them. But he's so easy to goad, it makes it fun. Seriously man, learn to control yourself.

Back