going from a V to an N -- do I have to??

Because I think if you don't give yourself a limit and stick to it, he may just end up walking all over you.

May? From here it appears as if he is.

I was wondering if this should become a blog... Merge? The only thing is that there would be repeats there. Why not encourage people to go to your blog by posting the link here and asking them to write there and encourage people to read here by posting this linlk on your blog.

May? From here it appears as if he is.
He certainly has, and I would expect he would easily do it again. But I think right now, they are trying to fix what needs to be fixed. People can change, if change is what they want.

I called Barbie today. Got sick of Sundance lying to me. I basically sent out the message that I'm perfectly fine with whatever relationship they have, now that I've made contact with her. I feel a great sense of relief.

(I summarized my conversation with her, somewhat, on my blog, Turnabout).

Not sure what I'll do about Butch right now. I'm sure Sundance would love for me to pick up with him again. But I was really uncomfortable with the way one secondary relationship had to be directly related to the other one. That got ridiculous. They need to stand independently from one another.

Not sure what I'll do about Butch right now. I'm sure Sundance would love for me to pick up with him again. But I was really uncomfortable with the way one secondary relationship had to be directly related to the other one. That got ridiculous. They need to stand independently from one another.

You're doing it again right now.

Back