Sports Fans?

foxflame88

Anyone else enjoy watching sports or participating in them? What's your poison?

I'm a huge hockey and (american) football fan.

I enjoy all manner of gridiron football--CFL (can't find any games broadcast 'round here this season), college, and NFL. Arena football leaves me cold.

Other things I try to find broadcast:
Sumo
Softball
Cheerleading
College hockey
Formula 1

I play disc golf, though nowhere near as often as in years past. I got certified to coach Ultimate (frisbee), though I don't generally play. I (silly stick) golf badly every once in awhile. Miniature golf is always a treat. Years ago, I played basketball religiously.

I follow The local Rugby league( football) team. Thats about it.

Im a fan of hockey, Colorado Avalanche all the way baby!

I do however harbor a genuinely deep hatred for racing sports that involve motors. Just thinking about nascar makes me want to explode.

No way! Hejduk kicks anyone on that teams ass!

The sky is green too.

Thanks to greenBsky it is :p

Therefor by default, the wings must resign from hockey FOREVER!

The sky is green too.

Sure is, when there is a tornado coming. ;) Is there a team called tornadoes by chance?

I wanted to be an athletic trainer in high school and was kinda depressed when that didn't happen until I realized why...I don't really like sports. I don't mind watching the occasional game of whatever but I don't have any particular passion which is, imho, necessary for a trainer. I was always more interested in the injuries than in the game other than hoping our team won so the energy would be more positive on bus rides for away games and the field/gyms for after home games.

Thanks to greenBsky it is :p

Therefor by default, the wings must resign from hockey FOREVER!

That'd be the only way for the Avs to advance in the playoffs... we couldn't make it THAT easy. :rolleyes:

That'd be the only way for the Avs to advance in the playoffs... we couldn't make it THAT easy. :rolleyes:

A lowblow, Foxy. This is the first year in a while the avs havent made it to the playoffs.

Did you see that one game with the captitols, i forget who they VSed but ovechkin made this goal where he was skating in, passed off the wall around a guy to HIMSELF then brought it to the net, tripped, slid, and smacked it in the net while laying on the ground.

I almost screamed like a girl when he did that. It was so insane.

No, I didn't see that game... but even *I* would've screamed over an amazing play like that.

wow

Back