Let's say you were in New York City tommorrow...

DharmaBum23

Ok, here's the deal.

I'm giving my SO a ride to a big bridesmaid-palooza thing she's doing in NYC this Saturday. The thing is, I am not a big fan of bridesmaid stuff AT ALL. So, I'm planning to make my own fun.

Usually I check an online newsletter called Souldish to find out what's going on in the city, but Souldish isn't giving anything. So I have checked google and meetup, nothing.

So I ask you. If you had a little money and a day to kill in NYC(and were of a spiritual bent) what would you do?

I would go see Alex Grey's Chapel of Sacred Mirrors in person!! Here is the web address http://www.cosm.org/

I find an interesting energy in Central Park - the island of green in the bustling city makes for a very interesting juxtaposition of almost competing energies coming together. Maybe that's just because I have an affinity to nature, though.

Go to the
Museum of Sex
museumofsex.com
233 5th Avenue

Very educational. Maybe they have a special display for Lube this month! ;)

Last edited:
I agree, II - the Museum of Sex is a fun time - not as titillating as one might expect, and quite educational!

I would go to American Girl to buy some goodies for my DD. Her favorite store in the world and we owe her a trip. Would love to see a play. We live close to the city. There is a book store I would like to go to. I can't remember the name. I get a lot of books from amazon from there.

Back