********Houston, TEXAS*********

We're looking for our fantasy unicorn

Hi everyone,
We live in the Town & Country area in Houston.
We are an attractive mature late bloomer couple looking for a female to add in our relationship. We like to outdoor activities, traveling, salsa dancing, snow skying, travel, art.

Hi :) new to area & this (24yr/o happily married couple)

Young married couple just moved to College Station TX from CA.
Looking to be around like minded people. Especially to learn more about the poly community. We have been this way for a very long time but never knew anyone else was out there like us especially this in depth.
Looking to love & learn & be accepted. <3 :D

Welcome. I know there is at least 2 other couples from your area on here. Hopefully they will show up and you all can get to know one another. If you ever come do to Houston let us know and we can try to meet each other or other members of the group.

The Houston group is planning another get together in November. keep an eye on the events section for further details.

New and interested in meeting new people

Married couple interested in group meetings to further explore the lifestyle...please let me know if there are any scheduled get togethers....

There are actually quite a few that go on around the area. Send me a PM and I will send you the link to the meet-up group.

Welcome and we wish you well in your quest.

first and foremost, thank you for being such a welcoming and polite host/hostess/moderator of this group.

I am currently living in The Woodlands, I lived in the Montrose area for some time, then Washington Ave, then Westchase. Point being, I am definitely looking for like-minded souls that fall in love with THE SOUL....not the gender, or "wallet" etc. This, for me, is about deep and intense soul connections that whether consummated or not, exist forever more. Thank you. Namaste

Thanks and the Houston area does have an active poly group just not quite as active as many wish it was. It has a lot to do with how big this area is and our very diverse population. But we are slowly working on getting more folks together. if you have not done so already you should join the yahoo group for local announcements and meet and greets.

Houston Area

Hello! In response to the previous post, I am also in the Houston area (South East/Beltway) and would love to meet with someone that is willing to share about their experience in the polyamorous lifestyle.. I am not sure whether I am looking for someone to get involved with physically, and although I do not oppose of it, I am seeking friendship for insite. Thanks.

well feel free to contact us anytime if you just want to say hello we can be found on yahoo under the same name.

I am in West Houston/Katy area.

Wife and I have been together for 22 years. Married for 14. Recently opened our marriage. I enjoy meeting new people and flirting with the ones I find attractive.

Hey y'all -

We are new here, but not new to Houston - though I am not a native Texan, my husband is.

Have been interested in polyamory for quite some time but have waited until the kids are older to really start exploring it. Still somewhat nervous about it, but ready to meet some new people.

Back