Hey all

Mightbeaunicorn

Hi everyone,
Lets see... not sure how to introduce myself. I am a 27 yr old woman. I have been in a poly relationship for about 4 weeks and I honestly know nothing. I came here while searching google for anything that might help me understand what I am getting into.
My girlfriend started as my best friend and my boyfriend is her "husband". They have lived together for 12 years and have 2 kids together. They have not officially married. I have one child myself. The kids all get along great and we all coparent fantastically.
This is their first time bringing anyone else into the relationship with the exception of a one time threesome that was just for fun.
Oh. We met at church. My mom's church that is. She is the pastor and my girlfriend has been going to the church since since well before my mom got the placement. So ya. That's a fun little side note.
Well. That's me I guess. I look forward to talking with y'all and hopefully getting some tips and learning how to make this work.

Greetings Mightbeaunicorn,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Thanks for sharing your story. I looked at your other thread and responded there briefly. Basically, you need to be able to communicate with your girlfriend and boyfriend, as soon as you can. In the meantime, keep reading and posting here and learn as much as you can about poly. We are here to help.

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back