hello to all

Anne

Hi,

I´m really happy about having found this forum. I like the way people talk to each other here, it´s a very respectfull and positive one.

Now let me introduce myself - I´m married, mother of a one-year-old boy, and I have a "secondary man", as we use to call it, I understand that here in the forum many call it just boyfriend. I had knewn him for ten years before falling in love with him (longer than my husband). It´s a crazy thing which made me rethink many of my opinions on relationships, love and jealousy.

Well, so far about me, the questions I have I´ll put in another threat ;)
Just, to finish this introductions, I´d like to say that my explanation why I love just these two men is that they are yin and yang, fire and water, night and day, Aragorn and Legolas - and they just make me feel so completely alive.

Best wishes
Anne

my explanation why I love just these two men is that they are yin and yang, fire and water, night and day, Aragorn and Legolas - and they just make me feel so completely alive.

Welcome!!! That's awesome!!!
I like the way you expressed this!!!
I have two male lovers who are also complete opposites!! The interesting thing about them is that they actually like one another!! :D It's crazy.
Do your guys like one another?!??!

Hi idealist,

thanks for the warm welcome! Yes, the two guys like each other. I think they have some benefit from being so different.
Is there a "hierarchy" in our relationships? And was one of them your lover first and then the other came up?

Best wishes
Anne

Back