How do Monos cope with Polys?

What's the dif?

I would have to say that the difference is you. YOU are not an "asexual" person. The scope of the discussion mainly focused on people who can be "in love" with a PARTNER, but have mental or psychological obstacles or issues that prevent them from fully appreciating themselves as a sexual being.

I can only speak for when I'm in an asexual PHASE. I love my husband with all my heart and want to share EVERY aspect of my life with him, from raising our kids to paying bills to grocery shopping. I just have no interest in sex, though I'm still all about the cuddles. I have friends I like to be cuddly with, but there are boundaries to the level I want them in my life. If I had another partner, and was in an asexual phase, it would be the same way I feel about my husband. So, I AM poly with my husband and partner (though asexual at the moment), but NOT with my cuddly friends. Also, I'm not anti-sex when asexual. I'm willing, if it makes the other happy, as I enjoy pleasing my partner. I'm just not going to start it up and probably won't orgasm. But I'll enjoy making the other feel good.

Back