Any Polys in Idaho? Check In! :)

Vivec

M 27, and F 24 here. Been together for 7 years now and we've talked about the idea of a third for sometime. We recently moved to Idaho (Boise area) and are judt curious about other Polys in the state/area. Are we alone??

There is a Boise Poly yahoo group, and also a group on fetlife too. There seem to be more and more coming out, and then there is always the burner community too

Just came back to the board from a bit of a (self-imposed) hiatus and saw your post. Yes, we are here, really! As pilot414 mentioned earlier, there's a Yahoo! group that has a little bit of activity; not sure about the Fetlife group since I'm not on that board. We try to get together every month or so for a discussion group (usually on the 4th Wednesday of the month).

Hopefully we'll see you around! Later!

Glad to see a few in the area! :) I joined a poly match finder group as well, just to see if I can find any more locals. :)

I'm brand be here, but also in idaho. I am 30 J is 31 we are newly out of a 5 year relationship with another married couple. J and I have been matured fire 12 years and have a small handful of little ones. :) I look forward to being to know more locals.

New to the life...

I know it's an older post but We're in Idaho also, Boise area. Our group is my wife of 5 years (been together for 7) and my girlfriend (only been together for 2 months now). There's more to the story which I plan on posting later.

Hi - a bit later on than your posts but we are in the CDA/Post Falls area. I know there's the Inland NW Poly group which we are members of but have not been to any meetings, etc. A-41 P-40 married almost 18 years with 3 kids.

Thanks for the replies! I haven't been around for some time, we've been busy to say the least. We've actually moved out of Idaho and bought a place north of Spokane a ways. We're not actively looking for a third at this time, though it's still certainly a possibility in the future.

I think if we ever do find someone, they'd need to be willing to get dirty around the farm haha. There's so much to do around here. :p

Back