hmm i wonder

Laylah

I wonder if anyone has ever thought of doing a group for ladies that want to become sisterwives(im not mormon) Because seems to me.. it would be nice to have one if there wasnt one. To get together and talk and discuss everything thats involved in this kind of relationship. Also to have fun. I was just thinking it would be fun to start up one if it hasnt been done already.

I would join that! I love to talk and make friends. I'm also a good listener. I would also like to add to your idea...Maybe even if women are not close in location, it would still be nice to have a support group?

I would join that! I love to talk and make friends. I'm also a good listener. I would also like to add to your idea...Maybe even if women are not close in location, it would still be nice to have a support group?

oh yeah that goes without saying!! i think its a marvelous idea!!:D

Now gotta figure out where to put the group.. here or somewhere else... anybody got any ideas for it?

I belong to a Women's only Yahoo Poly group which also has a Facebook group. We've got people from Australia, all over the States & Canada, not sure about other countries though.

I can post the link to the Yahoo group if you like, tonight.

For the Facebook group you'll have to friend me. I'm Robin in Ontario, Canada.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Women_of_Polyamory/

Below is the mission statement. Put that I sent you and the owner/moderator will know :).

DescriptionThis group is for women who are in or would like to be in the poly amorous lovestyle. Membership is limited to FEMALES only! No guys allowed, sorry! If you guys have a question about something that gets mentioned in the group, please ask your wives/partners/SO's, to post for you.

LADIES! Feel free to submit your rants, ravings, concerns, worries, joys, pleasures, musings etc. We want to hear your stories, your poems, the nuggets of wisdom you have collected. This group is for us ladies!

SPAMMERS! WE'RE NOT INTERESTED IN USED LINGERIE,TOYS AND THE LIKE! SAVE IT FOR A GROUP THAT CARES! IF YOU POST SPAM YOU WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY!

Your owner and moderator will be glad to talk to you privately abt any concerns you may have. POST AWAY!

Also! Please have your yahoo profile filled in completely and use the "adult" setting..The owner/moderator scrupulosly moderate this group!!
Lack of properly filled out profile will disqualify you, from being admitted..

Last edited:
hi hi
I joined the group.. although its waiting for approval. Just gotta remember if i filled out my yahoo profile lol... its been YEARS since i looked at the thing and usually i never bothered with it lol

Kewl & welcome.

I did give the owner a heads up about the link post so she could be on the lookout for extra traffic & be more vigilant than usual about spam & the non fem among us so it shouldn't take too long.

Back