Better Late than Never!

pengrah

Hello I'm Pengrah,

I am married to Ariakas. We have been in an open relationship, although not always active, for the 10 years we have been together. I like boys and I like girls, and then some...more than just friends.

As a teenager, my second real "relationship" would have been considered a V in poly terms. My boyfriend had a girlfriend but wanted to be involved with me as well. Without me knowing she "checked me out" and gave the ok for him to date me as well. She and I became very good friends while we dated the same person. I feel very fortunate to have been exposed to a non-monogamous relationship at an early age. Really, it just makes sense to me.

Being new to this type of thing, I am not technologically savvy. My husband is a computer geek and makes up for my lack of being online. I am not a very public person until I get to know you then my extroverted side takes over. In both cases I am an exhibitionist :p

Thanks to all of you who have supported me in this process. Your kind words and encouragement mean more than you could know. It may have taken me a while but I am happy to be here.

thanks

Pengrah

Nice to meet you. I have always found Ariakis comments really useful so it's nice that you're here as well.

Hi & welcome :). Glad to see you here. It's nice to meet someone we've all heard about but never had the opportunity to meet.

welcomewagon.gif

Back