special songs?

ladyjools

is there any songs that make you think of the people you love/are in a relationship with?

do you have special song that reminds you off all ur partners? or just diffrent songs for each,

im just being nosey and looking for some good music :)

Jools

Wintersleep is all Redpepper
Radiohead - Redpepper
Mother Mother - Redpepper
Pretty much any modern rock since January - Redpepper!
Blue Rodeo - my ex wife
Bryan Adams - my ex wife

"She's Got the Look" by Roxette is "our song". Every time I hear it, I remember the first road trip my wife and I took--before she was my wife. :)

Stickshifts and Safteybelts by Cake or Radar Love by Golden Earring both remind me of Cajun. :)

I've got a few others for him and for other men I've loved of course, but those two are the main ones.

I'm single at the moment so I have no 'song' that I share with someone. But "Fall Again" by Michael Jackson was the song I and my last love clung to because it so perfectly described how we felt for each other. (Yes, that was a closed, two person relationship though.)

I had a friend of mine help me do a cover of Edie Brickell's "Love Like We Do" which was a very nice double meaning kind of experience for me. It was back when I was newly poly and when I was newly emboldened to perform in front of people. I sang it to someone special and it reminds me of her, but it also makes me feel very good about my way of being.

Specifically the segment that says "A situation for the lucky few who know love like we do".

Along those same lines, the same goes for "Just Because" by Anita Baker. Specifically "When I think about how much I'm loving you, no limitations, no set of regimented rules" and "It's amazing loving you, I'm doing things I never thought I'd do." and "I don't know, there ain't no explaination for why I'm sharing love at last this way"

Both of those songs really do it for me.

Back