Hello, new here =)

Lyr

Hi, I'm Lyr. Not that that's actually my name, but it'll do well enough here =)

I've found that poly is how I'm happiest and what makes sense to me. I'm here for advice about how to actually do this. I hope I can be of help here too~

Some basics about me:
- I'm 21
- I live in Australia
- I play music and write songs
- I draw
- I'm pansexual, 'femme-romantic'
- I have an androgynous female body and identify as genderqueer.

My preferred pronouns are they/them. I would be very pleased if you used them =)

As far as relationship status goes, I'm seeing one girl casually and interested in another. We'll see how that plays out. In general I'm looking for love.

If you have any questions about terminology I'm happy to answer them, or anything else for that matter. I'm excited to get to know people and learn~

Thanks,

Lyr.

Last edited:
Greetings Lyr,
Welcome to our forum.

There is a Golden Nuggets board here that will supply many of the basics in terms of what it takes to make poly work. I would suggest looking through there, paying special attention to any info about communication as communication is like the #1 thing in poly.

Have a look at our threads and boards in general, and don't hesitate to post any questions that may come to your mind. I hope you find this site helpful; there's a lot to learn here.

Regards,
Kevin T.

Greetings, it is a pleasure to meet you. I'm really new to here as well. I've been lurking for a couple weeks, but just recently, in the last few days, got the nerve to make an account and post. I'm very glad I did. The people I have spoken with so far are really supportive.

Back