Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

Just got home from watching my little buddy. :) I said a quick hello to Derby, PN and Redpepper before clearing out. Derby and Redpepper haven't gotten much time together lately and they are looking all smiles tonight.

It's nice to be able to work as a team to help all of us do the things we want to. PN got to go to a meditation, and dropped the women off at a restaurant for dinner and drinks. On the way home. he picked them up they came back to RP's for a movie. I got to spend some time with my little buddy and am now doing one of my favorite pastimes, watching mindless movies in privacy. WIN, WIN, WIN!!

We're not a perfect tribe, but we are pretty well-adjusted and certainly very caring of each other. :)

Mono beat me too it.!!! :) I'll post anyways.

Lovely date night with Derby. PN gave us a ride to a restaurant and then picked us up. It was cheap martini night, ;) Mono babysat so PN could go to his meditation night and then when we all got home he tottered off home to watch a movie, PN went to bed and Derby and I watched our own movie, all snuggly on the couch.

Watching Mr. A take great care to tuck the corners and sheet/blankets of Indigo's side of the bed in after I mentioned how he likes this.

Karma's pushing me to explore things I can do without pain, aside from the computer, cleaning and the TV has really paid off. I'm sitting here knitting a scarf I hope to give to g/f as a peace offering. Karma is with her tonight, and while I am missing my husband, for the first time in a long time, I'm not lonely. I'm not counting down time til he gets home. I'm wondering if they're having good time, if they got to store they wanted to go to. Making baby steps, but they are postive forward baby steps. Sounds like success to me. At least the start of it.

Yes it does, love. I'm proud of you, and happy for you. :)

Got to hang out with Redpepper and Derbylicious at a local kink event AND got my ass handed to me by Redpepper. Now that is happiness! :D

It was terrific to see RedPepper, Mono and Derby all together at the kink party last night. What a cute family they are. (And they all looked hot in their costumes!)

I had the pleasure of attending the same event with my two local sweeties. We actually spent more time cuddling than playing, and reminiscing about a similar party nine months ago, the one where we realized we wanted to spend a LOT more time together! (Come to think of it, RP and Mono were there that night, too.) :cool:

It was terrific to see RedPepper, Mono and Derby all together at the kink party last night -- what a cute family they are (and they all looked hot in their costumes)!

I had the pleasure of attending the same event with my two local sweeties. We actually spent more time cuddling than playing, and reminiscing about a similar party nine months ago -- the one where we realized we wanted to spend a LOT more time together! (Come to think of it, RP and Mono were there that night, too... ) :cool:

You guys are lucky to be so close!!

After agreeing to make one of my favourite meals, Indigo planned it for Thursday and invited Mr. A. Thursday seems to have become group night. :)

About 10 minutes later, Indigo said out of nowhere, "You know, I really do like Mr. A."

After agreeing to make one of my favourite meals, Indigo planned it for Thursday and invited Mr. A. Thursday seems to have become group night. :)

About 10 minutes later, Indigo said out of nowhere, "You know, I really do like Mr. A."

This is great!

This morning I got together with Redpepper, Polynerdist and their son to do some yard work. Eyeballed the place I will soon call home, as well. Lots of potential. :)

After that, Redpepper had to take off to officiate the Responsible Non-monogamy Women's group. Polynerdist and I engaged in one of our long discussions about human nature, purpose and the implications of intellect on the human animal, for over an hour. Once again I am amazed at the depths we take each other to in these talks. I figured some things out. :)

Very cool day with my chosen family. :)

Yesterday, I was able to release some tension and clear some emotional space. My husband, because of where he is in HIS journey, was able to take the secret I told him, look at me with love and caring and use it as a catalyst for bringing us closer. What a freaking amazing thing. I feel as though the world shifted ever so slightly back on its axis. He has his wife back. Life is amazing.

Drunk with the thought of ....poly.

Things I've learned in the last 9 days:
How fantastic possibilities can be when they come to fruition.
How very beautiful things are when relationships are really meant to exist.
How lovely it feels to naturally trust someone.
I`ve also learned the power that comes from communication that is not a result of force or persuasion, but from the natural place of like-minded people.
I`ve marveled over the never-ending, unconditional love I feel in my marriage to my husband. How lovely it is to see him enjoying, learning, and engaging himself in the process.
I`ve also had my soul awakened and stretched. Feeling the intensity and raw power of new love grow and get heady with the zipper of completion. Something that my boyfriend Ariakas and I both really needed.
The warmth, awe, and respect I feel for his lovely wife, Pengrah, is also a another fascinating aspect. What a doll she is! I truly enjoyed her company and humour.
I`ve learned, and I am hungry to learn more. I look forward to the challenges of opening my mind with regards to being 'out' and informing our children (if and when), in a age-appropriate manner one day.

Yeah, life isn`t too shabby right now. :cool:

Back