People Who Are Intentionally "Weak" Or "Lazy" Turn Me Off

ColorsWolf

*sigh* This may sound weird, but it is how I feel:

I LOVE PEOPLE with ALL kinds of bodies even those with a lot of body fat are absolutely beautiful and adorable to me.~ ^_^

The issue I have with some people is: when they are intentionally "weak" or "lazy", that is a turn off to me.~

No matter how skinny or fat you are: if you go out with me and just sit down all the time watching me do all kinds of physical things rather than doing them with me because "you don't feel like it", eventually that's really going to turn me off towards you.~

Fat people don't disgust me, people who ride around on scooters to substitute all walking for no other reason than because they are "lazy" are not appealing in a romantic way to me.~

People who are "weak" because they didn't want to put in the effort to becoming stronger and healthier are not appealing to me.~

I don't mean "weak" as in "doesn't lift a lot of weight" or in "tiny muscles", I mean "weak" as in: they are unhealthy because of poor diet, no exercise at all, and they make no effort at all to change these things.~

It isn't about "having a lot of body fat", it's about "making no effort to be healthy in any way at all".~

Does any one else feel this way about these "kinds" of people?~

Last edited:
Re:
"Does anyone else feel this way about these 'kinds' of people?"

Don't know; probably some, but alas I couldn't be numbered among them.

Re: how I feel about other people ... I guess I judge it case-by-case. What's the nature of a particular person's laziness? Where is it coming from, psychologically? As just one of I'm sure many possible examples, suppose the person's self-esteem is in the ground and he's/she's contemplating suicide? In that case, I'll give him/her credit just for going on living, even if he's/she's physically lazy and lax in his/her diet choices.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate about a 5½ with respect to food. I usually try to make reasonably good dieting choices when eating on my own. When served food by the "hinge lady" of my V, I'll gladly/willingly eat salad and other healthy stuff that she serves (and she usually tries to serve pretty healthy stuff). But I do like my dressing (and shredded cheese) on my salad.

On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate about a 1½ with respect to exercise. I'll go along with it if Lady Hinge takes me out walking or hiking a bit, but not happily and I'd have to be shamelessly bribed to work any harder than that.

So alas, I don't think I could "turn you on" much at all. :( This completes my confession for today.

To me "being turned on" is not all about being sexually excited, it's about so much more.~

When some one "turns me off": it's not that they "repulse me", I feel just like the wind has been let out of my sails a little bit to a lot, in other words my enthusiasm goes down.~

This is because I like to include people when I am having fun, but I really don't mind at all when they want to do their own thing.~

However when it comes to a lover, I think I would very strongly want to be with them 24/7 or all the time and that means doing everything together.~

If that doesn't happen, I'm afraid that I will either be very sad, or try to encourage them to join me, or I will simply leave them behind.~

When I leave some one behind it isn't like, "Oh, yeah I'll see you again some other time.", it's like I will disappear and you may or may not ever seen me again and I may or may not have already told you this.~

That's why I feel very strongly about this subject.~

Last edited:
Re:
"I like to include people when I am having fun ..."

Can relate to that. :)

If you passionately wish to share all with your lovers (including each waking and sleeping moment), then exercise with you they must! ;)

But you'll have to excuse them for a moment if they step into the ladies' room or the dressing room at a department store. :eek:

Fitness is good for everyone so I have no problem with you wanting a lover to join in the pursuit of it. In the meantime, we'll just share some good old times from our distantly-situated computer chairs. :D

Kevin.

Re:

Can relate to that. :)

If you passionately wish to share all with your lovers (including each waking and sleeping moment), then exercise with you they must! ;)

But you'll have to excuse them for a moment if they step into the ladies' room or the dressing room at a department store. :eek:

Fitness is good for everyone so I have no problem with you wanting a lover to join in the pursuit of it. In the meantime, we'll just share some good old times from our distantly-situated computer chairs. :D

Kevin.

Actually when I sat 24/7, I mean all the time, no exceptions.~

Actually, if some one were to be my lover, I would want us to be comfortable around each other no matter what even if one or both of us is or are on the toilet or toilets, I may actually install 2 toilets side by side with no kind of "curtain" or other such nonsense for "privacy" reasons as I don't believe in such things between lovers and definitely not for any one on my boat house or place of living, if I ever do build my boat house.~

We may not be together some times because of circumstances, but I will treasure every moment that I am with them.~

Thank you, I'm glad you understand!~ ^_^

Love,

ColorsWolf

Last edited:
No problem. It's all about finding the right person for you. Which dreams and ideals do you need them to share with you? Communicate about that with them and you'll know whether they're the right "one" (as in first, second, third, etc.).

Happy loving on the road ahead! Live naturally and free and expect no less from a true lover.

With regards,
Kevin T.

Back