New Aussie guy

Had the meet up with foxy today. Went into town and walked around and I bought her lunch. We had a good time, and we got on well, but there was, alas, no sparkage. Going to stay friends though.

Well a friend gained is a good thing. :)

Ro's away in Singapore for a week on holidays. Her best friend, who I will call Dutch (because that's where she's from) is coming over for a few days to keep me company. Ro's completely fine with it, and Dutch knows I like her, so everyone knows everything. Bit of a weird place to be going though. Ro and Dutch have known each other for ages.

Hope you guys have a good visit!

I took Dutch out on a date last night. Had a great time. :) Ro knew all about it, of course.

Wow, been a while.

Put my status as "open relationship" on Facebook, and I've been chatting to a few people on OKC. One of them has a bit of potential, I think.

A bit of potential is good. ;)

Well, here's some good news. Met up with one of the people I've been chatting with on OKC (I'll call her Sporty), and we really hit it off. First meeting was just the two of us, then all six of us (Me, my girlfriend, Sporty and her husband and their two kids) got together for bowling and dinner. A good time was had by all, and Sporty is now my girlfriend! Very happy. :)

And this morning Sporty broke up with me over facebook. Kinda had the feeling it was coming for a few days though.

Back