i just got got the calling

zora

PLEASE HELP ME!!! I've never been a religious person (quite the opposite) and now all of sudden, GOD is talking to me. My Purpose and calling in life is polygamy. im in a relationship right now, and tried to talk to my boyfriend about it, but he thinks im crazy. At first, so do I.

i am really lost.

I want to find some one who understands.

but i dont eant to give up who I am.

anything helps.

please

Do you heard God in your head out out loud? What exactly did he say? Is your goal to understand polyamory or to understand why you are hearing God? Are you on medication? Did you have major childhood trauma?

I doubt you will have to give up what you are. Maybe you are just trying to learn who you really are.

The first thing to do in this, Zora, is "Dont Panic." Breathe. This is going to be okay. In fact, it's going to be wonderful. Amazing, phenomenal.

I'm going to assume you don't have any serious mental health issues. If you do, address them immediately with the appropriate professional. Hearing voices no one else hears is a sign of some serious stuff.

But if God really is speaking to you, that's okay. In fact, WAY BETTER than Okay; it's an enormous blessing! You can trust him. He already knows everything about you and everything that's going on with you, and he loves you. More than anyone ever has. More than you can imagine. More than any of us can ever imagine.

ALso, God is speaking to many, many, many of us all the time. Most of us are just not listening, is all. If you're listening now, God is speaking. Another thing, Zora: It's not unusual for him to call non-religious people, or even anti-religious people. That's where I was when he found me. Happens all the time; most people just don't talk about it to others, for whatever reason. Talk to him. Ask him what's up. He'll tell you; he may communicate in ways you're not familiar with, but he'll definitely communicate with you.

You're not lost, you're right where you are. I'm of the mind that for God, Love is never wrong, and sometimes that means boldly loving more than one person at a time. Do some research and soul-searching to figure out what you want and need, what you're being called to do/be.

Back