First signs of jealosy with sisters.

YGirl,

I really, really like that picture for you. It suits you.

I think it's about time for me to put another one up, myself. I look funny all wrapped in a giant rainbow flag!:p

The teardrop trailer. It's a very cool one, and ... despite my kidding with you in the Fireplace/Outdoor Recreation topic..., you've inspired me to like teardrop trailers too. Really!

Okay, now I have a drastically scale-reduced Paul Klee painting! Some of his paintings are real inspirations for me!

Last edited:
OK, cool; but feel free to move the posts that I made that are having more to do with me than with the guy who started this thread.

I think it's good that you expressed your feelings and opinion. It isn't a bad thing to do. And we can now just hand this topic back over to the original purpose and stop all our off-topic chit-chat, hoping that there will be understanding.

I know they might use condoms, but let's say they're tested and they don't. Even if they DO, I'm squicked out by the whole "double-dipping" concept, and even though I'm realistic and understand that it's not for me to make this decision for other people and their decisions don't affect me, I think EVERYONE should be squicked by it.

K, "double dipping" to me is when a guy puts his cock in one woman and then another right away....like as if they are piled on top of each other or side by side... I saw this at a swingers party I was at and was NOT impressed as the women were drunk and had no idea.... sure, he was wearing a condom, great for him, but the women were not protected at all. Needless to say, it ended my swinging days real fast! Not cool at all!

Ask Mono, I get REALLY passionate about safe sex! You ain't seen nothin'!:mad::p

When I think of this situation in terms of sharing someone with my little brother I am disgusted beyond belief (squicked doesn't touch it really), I must confess.... still, each to their own.... just not for me.

Anyways.... sorry also for hijacking.

Poor dear, he is probably long gone.

were we too much? :(

Everyone knows when they post something that there is a chance that others will voice their opinions which is why we are on here, we want to hear other's opinions to see how others think and respond to situations. Just because we may not agree with his dating sisters and voice our opinions doesn't mean he should leave, it isn't the people themselves it is just a situation that honestly most people can't or don't understand how someone could get involved in. I for one have 5 sisters, 1 is lez, 3 are bi, and one is straight and honestly I couldn't picture dating any of their partners as I would get an eeewwww factor everytime I thought of that person doing the things to me he or she did to them but that is just me, if that relationship lasts and they are all happy then go them!!! PS. why in the world would she tell her mother? Mine is way open minded and I wouldn't tell her if I was dating one of my sisters partners and things were going wrong.

Something about glass houses....

Something about glass houses and stones comes to mind here. From what I've experienced many people from the so-called "normal" world would have a a squick and or gut check about most anything they read here. The concept of poly seems to be beyond the closed minded Victorian upbringings most of the western world is brought up with.

I may be a newbie, but I think that if you care for both of these women, then communication is the only answer. But remember that blood is thicker than water. Relationships come and go, but family is forever.

Have you looked inward and examined your motives? Do you really and truly care for them both or could it be a forbidden fruit type of thing?

I imply nothing, I'm only playing devil's advocate.

Interesting topic! Just when you think you've heard every possible combination........depending on the relationship the sisters have had prior, this could be really cool or tremendously f'd up. I vote for jerry Springer!

Jesus, for a poly discussion board there is alot of judgement going on out there.
Jerry Springer for god's sake? I'll go on Jerry Springer when you people go on Pat Robertson...
Thanks for the advice, things seem to be going more smoothly now. We'llsee. it's a day by day process. And no, theres not much of a forbidden fruit aspect to it. I indepentdently loved the both of them, and felt conflicted about it for years. Recently, they suggested it and this all kind of fell into place.

Jerry Springer = Joke...poly's do joke ya know. ;)

Although there may seem to be a bit of judgement, most was finally expressed as personal opinion which is what we aim for. We go with the info we are given after all and I do believe this is the most unusual arrangement the boards has come across as of yet. Not wrong, just unusual.

Glad things are working better for you, just keep the communication lines open and hopefully and other issues can be dealt with openly and honestly.

Not being judgemental Paul, just trying to inject a little levity. I see nothing wrong with it, just a few potential pitfalls. I hope everything and everyone works out for you, of course. Best of luck!

I dosen't matter what other people feel

Then I would suggest that you follow your heart and open up the communications and talk about everything.

I am in no position to judge anything or anybody and as far as Jerry goes this entire forum, me included, would probably make for one hell of a show.

This forum is supposed to be about the poly lifestyle and as a newbie I'm disappointed that this thread has been so judgemental. One of the tenants of this country is, "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness". If loving these two makes you happy, you should try your best to solve the problems that have arisen.

I refer to my signatory line below.

The prize for you is all our wisdom really, I for one spend a lot of time thinking and contemplating what I say on here. Nothing I say is off the top of my head... and it all takes me a lot of time and effort... I hope that anyone reading our threads realizes the gift (prize) this forum is.

Really your situation is no different than any others on here... I'm glad things have settled! :)

Maybe this arrangement isn't common with folks on this board, but it's hardly new in society. Check your Old Testament... not only normal, but actually required by law in some cases (marriage, not just dating). Also perfectly normal in other cultures around the world today.

Think about it... what exactly is the harm to society or anyone in particular if someone does date or marry two siblings? Inbreeding is an issue only WITHIN a family. Both sisters are dating someone OUTSIDE the family.

Back