Hullo, I'm a newbie! =D

Indref

G'day all,

Name's Indref, you can call me Indy. I was trudging around the web and was looking for a way to step out a bit; find people with similar interests and all that.

I fell onto this place, thought I'd give it a try!

I guess you could call me new to poly. My girl and I have been open since we met, and she currently has a very promising man in her life, treats her right, very sweet man.

Problem is, I'm a little on the shyer and under-a-rock side of things, so I've had little experience. Hence my decision to suck it up and step out! It's been confusing though. I mean.. how exactly do you find a nice person to fall in love with, when you already have someone at home?

Welp, that's the pickle, the question I'm sure asked over and over again. Still, a guy has to make a first post somehow! So I'm going to leave it there and read around.

Oh, and I noticed an Aussie or two around, so heya to you lot!

Welcome to the group! I hope you enjoy it here and find the answers you are looking for.

Welcome and good luck!

G'day all,
Oh, and I noticed an Aussie or two around, so heya to you lot!

hehe them Aussies are mine fellow cannuck! (you're in Ottawa you location says.. I'm in London)

Welcome to the board!! No advice on how to find someone, as us three just kind of happened unintentionally.

how exactly do you find a nice person to fall in love with, when you already have someone at home?

Pretty much the same way you found the first!

Welcome.

Thanks to everyone for the welcomes! Not a bad reception at all, I'm feeling warm and fuzzy already! :D
Pretty much the same way you found the first!

Welcome.
Are you sure about that? Most of the people I hang with think poly is 'wow, ok then, not against that but I could NEVER do it myself'.

Hence my joining here, to find people who will, and may of already!

Most of the people I hang with think poly is 'wow, ok then, not against that but I could NEVER do it myself'.

Yup! And most -- not all -- of these same sort of folk are afraid of social, spousal, or gf/bf disapproval or rejection. It comes with the typical training package. It isn't their fault. They just haven't seen through the fog of their training very far yet.

Once more folks realize that love is love is love is love, regardless of the number of people included, all hell will break loose!:p

Yup! And most -- not all -- of these same sort of folk are afraid of social, spousal, or gf/bf disapproval or rejection. It comes with the typical training package. It isn't their fault. They just haven't seen through the fog of their training very far yet.

Once more folks realize that love is love is love is love, regardless of the number of people included, all hell will break loose!:p

Well Light on that! That would be a just plain lovely place to live, where people realise that who you love and who you make love to is really all about you, and that/those people and there is nothing else to it!

Oh well, I guess it's a dream.

Yes sir! It is a dream and a lovely one at that!! Welcome to the group and hope your stay is a good one!!! May all your dreams come true! :D

Hiya! And Welcome!!Always greatto have new faces!!

As One of the Aussies about the PLace... Are You an Aussie Living abroad??
Good Luck finding another someone! Like My girl up there said, We kinda stumbled apon each other while we were not looking.

WELCOME!

Hiya! And Welcome!!Always greatto have new faces!!

As One of the Aussies about the PLace... Are You an Aussie Living abroad??
Good Luck finding another someone! Like My girl up there said, We kinda stumbled apon each other while we were not looking.

WELCOME!
Ullo darl! Yes it does seem that you find the best things in life when you aren't looking!

Currently in Ottawa, Canada, though I was raised 20 years in Sydney. Love will make you do things like move to a frozen wasteland. :p

Ullo darl! Yes it does seem that you find the best things in life when you aren't looking!

Currently in Ottawa, Canada, though I was raised 20 years in Sydney. Love will make you do things like move to a frozen wasteland. :p

LMAO That's funny... I'm doing the exact opposite for the same reason... Hope you're enjoying Canada... I'm off for Oz at the end of the month! hehe

LMAO That's funny... I'm doing the exact opposite for the same reason... Hope you're enjoying Canada... I'm off for Oz at the end of the month! hehe
Hey, best of luck! You won't need it though, it looks like you have chosen some especially awesome Aussies to rock with.

Can you take me to Oz with you? I haven't been back there in 4 years!

Back