Finding someone

hehe that would be good, although I'm not to advertise it... I've already been peed on by both my loves hehe... *feels good to be claimed lol*
A shiny horn might cause problems

hahah, i was drinking ice tea when i read the pee part and i spit it out all over my monitor. Yes a shiney horn could cause you some problems, some horn duller then?

xD One time i was eating grapes and i read something funny and i swallowed it and then it came right back from halfway down my throat, wich made me laugh again and then i swallowed it xD

xD i get that alot. Not the like part but the weird part

LMAO That's hilarious!!!

Perhaps horn duller would be better hehe

See I think thats more that your adverse to wearing Sparkles and all that Jazz. I'd shine that horn right back up for ya! But i like me some bling!

hehe yes, well I don't usually like to draw attention to myself hehe, yeah noooooo, I don't wear sparkles....
But if my girl wants a shiny horn my girl gets one. hehe polished it is.

Well honestly, my girlfriend has a friend, that said she would do it, be with us both at the same time that is, but shes with a man whom shes been with for 7 years and loves deeply. So i dont think its a unicorn per se, but a 4 leaf clover

Sorry, just to get back to what you were talking about :eek: as this is all very entertaining but a tad off topic.....

This quote doesn't mention falling in love and having a relationship.... but having sex. Maybe you are not looking for Poly? in that case your chances are higher.

I was once available and willing to have a relationship with a couple, they turned me down because they are swingers.... I wonder if they ever knew what a rarity I was? Oh well, their loss.

This quote doesn't mention falling in love and having a relationship.... but having sex. Maybe you are not looking for Poly? in that case your chances are higher.

This is what he said near the beginning of this thread, message #9 to be exact:

We arent looking for another knotch in the bedpost. We're looking for a committed third to our two, i wouldent use a woman as a plaything.

We want someone to share good and bad times with, to be there when things get bad and when things are good, weve never been into the norm so this comes as no surprise to us.

Last edited:
Yes I saw that part, but still wondered why he phrased the way he did. Perhaps he really just wants to sleep with two women and get off on watching them together....(playing devils advocate really...) no problem in that, just as long as he doesn't call it poly. Although that would certainly be nice, it is swinging instead.

Sorry, just to get back to what you were talking about :eek: as this is all very entertaining but a tad off topic.....

I was once available and willing to have a relationship with a couple, they turned me down because they are swingers.... I wonder if they ever knew what a rarity I was? Oh well, their loss.

Sorry if you misunderstood, but like i explained, women arent sex toys to me. Im not looking for a knotch in my bedpost. Im looking for another woman to love me and care about me and to hear my problems and work with me and my girlfriend to settle them. I crave a third opinion on things, i lack enough affection. Im too needy for one woman if you will. I like to be able to pamper my woman constantly and she doesnt like that. Its hard to explain exactly WHY i want a third girl.

Its just like the reason you want one person at all. You just wanna love and be loved back, no?

Very true.... all about the lovin' that is why I have two, ...three guys (the thrid says he is more like a "fancy" heehee, very much the joker). I love to love and have room for more in the way of a woman.... I also require a lot of love in return and require to never be alone... I hate being alone and do best when surrounded by those whom I love and who love me.

Just checkin ;)
and as I said, playing devils advocate. Thanks for clarifiying.

Very true.... all about the lovin' that is why I have two, ...three guys (the thrid says he is more like a "fancy" heehee, very much the joker). I love to love and have room for more in the way of a woman.... I also require a lot of love in return and require to never be alone... I hate being alone and do best when surrounded by those whom I love and who love me.

Just checkin ;)
and as I said, playing devils advocate. Thanks for clarifiying.

Always glad to clarify, i know all bout playing devils advocate. Just trying to weed out the good from the bad, right? ;)

I have spent some amount of time on dating websites and have met alot of freinds and interesting people myself, although I have yet to find exactly what I was looking for, one thing I have learned for sure is that there are an awful lot of people looking for just one person to love them, even people who are in a commited but loveless relationship. I felt that before I can appreciate another person, I should understand how great it is that I have ONE wonderful person in my life far more than worthy of my love. That gives me a sense of peace and patience in searching for the second.

Well my best advice is not to just think that someone will walk up to you and say "yes, I will be the second love of your life". (Could happen, but...) There is some "getting to know" and just like finding the first love there may be some trial and error, but the journey itself can be much fun. Just stay honest and know when to call it when it isn't working out.

Well my best advice is not to just think that someone will walk up to you and say "yes, I will be the second love of your life". (Could happen, but...) There is some "getting to know" and just like finding the first love there may be some trial and error, but the journey itself can be much fun. Just stay honest and know when to call it when it isn't working out.

I'm going to have to agree with Twinkle here as it actually happened to me, a woman did walk up to us and say she could be our third and true love only to find out that she could love us both but that she wanted us together and alone as well. She wanted the relationship with both of us but wanted to live seperate from us and wanted more one on one time than together time which is what ultimately seperated the relationship as we wanted someone to be a part of us and our family not just someone to see on occasion and whenever the "mood" struck.

It is a rare thing to find that one woman who is capable of coming into an already established relationship and becoming a full part of it and an even rarer thing to find one who when she does come into it is capable of feeling like an equal in it, if you find her, hold on to her with dear life and treasure her because our unicorns are a rare find and a real treasure. These women are the ones who those of us who have been in this kind of relationship for a long time value above all as they are the ones who are capable of completing us and they are few and far between.

I'm going to have to agree with Twinkle here as it actually happened to me, a woman did walk up to us and say she could be our third and true love only to find out that she could love us both but that she wanted us together and alone as well. She wanted the relationship with both of us but wanted to live seperate from us and wanted more one on one time than together time which is what ultimately seperated the relationship as we wanted someone to be a part of us and our family not just someone to see on occasion and whenever the "mood" struck.

It is a rare thing to find that one woman who is capable of coming into an already established relationship and becoming a full part of it and an even rarer thing to find one who when she does come into it is capable of feeling like an equal in it, if you find her, hold on to her with dear life and treasure her because our unicorns are a rare find and a real treasure. These women are the ones who those of us who have been in this kind of relationship for a long time value above all as they are the ones who are capable of completing us and they are few and far between.

I know their rare, but finding someone you love and care about more than anything else in the world is just as rare, in my opinion.

Back