Finding someone

Your profile says your 30 :S, why dont you just study and take the immigration test in australia if they have one.

Not that simple Berserker, I wish it were. they want skilled immigrants for the most part.... so I'd have to get a degree then apply

Why dont they come over to you then :s Getting a degree is a good couple years yet

There are also three young children to consider. Most logical is me going there. Plus I've always wanted to... And NO snow.

If they're looking for a single bi woman who's also looking for a couple, then they're hunting unicorns.

If they're just interested in a bi, poly woman who might take up with a couple, well, there are lots of them in the poly community. She might have a husband, boyfriend, and girlfriend already, of course.

So, not necessarily hunting unicorns--could be chasing princesses!

Princess! She's a princess!

Ooooh...will you come to my birthday party? Unicorn....

Random?

Hmm. Does the linear view of messages not show which message a new post responds to? I use the threaded view which shows which response goes where and haven't considered that the other views wouldn't. Am I just being horribly led astray by the software?

If there's no reference to the post being responded to, I'll start quoting the posts I'm responding to.

Not sure that unicorns are able to survive underwater....

Sure they can, thats where they all hide. Didnt you get the memo?

Well, seeing as I didn't know I was a unicorn, I didn't have my email on the list...

Put your email on the list then, theyll give you up to date news for all your uni needs

perhaps, perhaps... hmm, annual get togethers and such.... confrance meetings, networking... indeed, I should... Although I'm pretty sure they'll have some sort of vow of secrecy... if a list should leak out... I might be dehorned.....

This is true, you could be dehorned or WORSE. They might ask you to move to atlantis for training ofcourse

hmmm I couldn't do that and be away from my family again...no need for training.... this has all come so naturally, I don't need it :D

xD Maybe theyll give you a consolation prize than. Some horn polish perhaps?

Back