Starting some reading

Macbeth

I just ordered a copy of Opening Up: A Guide to Creating and Sustaining Open Relationships by Tristan Taormino. From the what I've read about it, it sounds like a great book with lots of information.

I was curious if there are any other suggestions of reading materials out there?

I started reading "Roadmaps for the Clueless and Hopeful" and so far so good. Read the reviews on this one. I agree with the part about how the print is kind of small but I disagree with the part about how you need to read it starting from the beginning. I skipped around a bit before I started reading it from the beginning. I use a magnifying glass sometimes though.

Okay So I read "The threesome Handbook" Which is not necessarily on just polyamory but a fantastic book in my opinion for beginners who are interested and would like to know what else is out there. The author put a lot of self research in and has a down-to-earth tone in the book. In other words, she doesn't use big words and even gives a few sex positions! Where to pick up thirds and etc.

Bought it at Annabelle's in Sioux Falls, SD. You can also get it on Amazon!

Back