Mods help - I need a post deleted

Thread moved the blogs section as requested. However post #13 is outside the 12 hour edit window and there's no reason seen to remove it as per the guidelines and edit policy.

Any further concerns can be directed to myself of the other mods via PM.

Cheers.

Thank you for the quick response and moving it to the blog area. I appreciate it.

I realize the post in question does not break actual forum rules, but I still would like to ask it to be removed or at least edited to "Post deleted. Too much personal information."

I made a mistake in judgement. I am worried about my personal safety.

I am in the middle of a divorce/custody case. I realize the risk is low since I do not use my real name here ... but if you actually read the list, it states the abuses I endure at my soon-to-be ex husband's hands. I do not want him or his lawyer to find it and use it against me in court.

The leaving time is the dangerous time for abused women. I am worried it will harm my safety plan for leaving the abuse should he find it.

Would you please reconsider removal? Not for forum rule breaking, but to aid me in my personal safety? And in my emotional safety?

Thank you for your consideration.

If it is less than twelve hours since you posted, you can edit it yourself.

If it is less than twelve hours since you posted, you can edit it yourself.

I know. I tried to do so earlier today but apparently I had just missed the deadline.

Send redpepper and imaginaryillusion a private message. They may not see the post about why quickly-but they keep up on private messages very well.

May ask to delete THIS whole request thread too.

So your abusive ex-to-be can't sniff that out either. Don't need to be giving him reasons to get aggressive at you if he computer spies on you. :(

I am sorry you endure this treatment. Hope you get out safe!

GL!
Galagirl

Back