Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 03-25-2020, 08:01 PM
Spaminator

Or he was a fuck yes to a relationship with SB even though he might have been lukewarm to the idea of a V.

I don't agree with the fuck yes/fuck no concept either. Sometimes it's just an "I can live with that" yes. In your case he wasn't a fuck no, so that's all it really takes.
Old 03-25-2020, 09:14 PM
Official Greeter

Thank you vinsanity, that's kind of what I was getting at. Sometimes it's an "I can live with that" yes -- and that's okay. And you're right, BH's "joyful" consent may have been (and may be) centered around his marriage with SB, where maybe my inclusion is not something he would have considered on his own, but having SB in his life is worth stretching a little. So a "fuck yeah," with respect to a relationship with one person, can lead to an "I can live with that," with respect to the inclusion of another person. (Hopefully I'm making sense.) It doesn't *all* have to be joyful consent, some of it can be lukewarm consent, and that still works.
Old 03-26-2020, 10:02 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:02 p.m., Thursday the 26th

I'm not sure whether we're going to get our pictures taken tomorrow. It's on the calendar, but a time is not listed, and Snowbunny hasn't mentioned it (in like, weeks now). I'm kind of hoping she'll forget about it, this seems to me like a bad time for it for multiple reasons. I think it would be better to do it in, like, May, when it's not so chilly outside. And I hope the pandemic would be on the downhill slope by then. Of course, my first pick would be to not have pictures done at all, but SB is bound to remember sooner or later.
Old 03-27-2020, 07:06 AM

I'm flabbergasted that a photography service would still be operating.

Guest stars: Mike, Lance, Hermit, Magus, Shakespeare, Siege, Tech, Chalk and Cheese.
Old 03-27-2020, 07:31 PM
Official Greeter

Default 12:31 p.m., Friday the 27th

It doesn't make sense, does it?

Sometime yesterday or today, it looks like SB removed the appointment from the calendar. Plus Washington State is now under a two-week quarantine, I'm thinking it wouldn't even be legal for the photographer to be open. To everyone's credit, I will say that the appointment was made before the coronavirus crisis emerged, nobody knew any better at the time, and it seems like everybody just forgot about it after that. As I said, a specific time was never agreed upon, so the appointment was never fully made. Of course the photographer never called to say, "We need to cancel," so that was kind of buttheaded. I must say, I'm not impressed with that photographer. For once SARS-CoV-2 did me a favor.
Old 03-28-2020, 06:26 PM
Official Greeter

Default 11:26 a.m., Saturday the 28th

Activity levels on the forum continue to be sparse, Facebook still seems to be extra busy though. BH was off yesterday and today (and tomorrow), dinner (a pasta dish) was about at 6:30 p.m., and we did watch a (Carnival Row) episode.
Old 03-29-2020, 09:48 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:48 p.m., Sunday the 29th

The three of us took Eddie for a walk yesterday. For dinner, SB made a roast, specially-prepared cabbage, and sweet potatoes. Tonight she's planning to make veggie burgers and possibly salads. After dinner last night, SB and I watched a few M*A*S*H episodes, while BH played games (in the back room) on his newly-acquired X-Box.
Old 03-30-2020, 11:52 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:52 p.m., Monday the 30th

Normally, Monday would be when Eddie has his two classes at Argus Ranch. Needless to say, those have been canceled. SB still has them listed on the calendar, but that's just as a placeholder.

I've mostly been fasting, I did have coffee and one can of diet pop. I'm pretty hungry, I hope dinner won't be very late tonight. I don't know when BH will get home.
Old 03-31-2020, 06:23 PM
Official Greeter

Default 11:23 a.m., Tuesday the 31st

Dinner wasn't too late, although it was late enough (c. 6:30 p.m.) that we didn't watch anything afterwards. BH and SB both had to get up early today for work.

We had veggie burgers for dinner ... i.e., for two times in a row. But a different brand of veggie burger. Plus mac and cheese, and a salad. This concludes my riport.
Old 04-01-2020, 10:21 PM
Official Greeter

Default 3:21 p.m., Wednesday the 1st

Last night we had TV dinners and salad. Amy's Mattar Paneer, my favorite kind of TV dinner, but TV dinners in general are less exciting to me these days. Tonight we'll have (canned) chili on a (microwaved) potato (with toppings). Relatively simple to make, but one of my favorite dinners.

BH didn't get home soon enough to watch anything yesterday. That's likely to be the case today too, but we'll see.

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics