Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Press and media coverage

Notices

Old 11-11-2019, 03:09 PM

Post PLEASE HELP, new to open/poly relationship. Doing a study

Hello,

I am a college senior at Berea College, and I have so many questions about consensual non-monogamy. I was raised in a household were my parents lived a form of this lifestyle. This allowed me to see it as a healthy form of romantic relationships. Therefore, I am now in an open relationship with someone I love dearly.

Which is why I am now basing my whole senior research on communication of romantic relationships. I have not found too many people feeling comfortable with talking about this with me, and I understand and respect that. However, if anyone at all would please reach out to me for an interview I would love that. It would help be able to finalize my research and graduate college in December. If you do not feel comfortable reaching out for an interview, you can still do a questionnaire. I truly just need help and I want everyone to know they would ANONYMOUS, and I am the only one reading responses and doing this research.

I thank everyone who responds to the questionnaire or can get in touch with me to set up an interview. You all are amazing, and I just want to shine light on the beauty of any form of consensual non-monogamous relationships.

Thank You,

https://berea.ca1.qualtrics.com/jfe/...ol9NmREKJipDNz
Old 11-11-2019, 08:00 PM
Official Greeter

Hello MalThompson,

I completed your questionnaire. It was pretty straightforward, and took me about 30 minutes. I was unable to figure out how to sign the consent form, I hope that won't be a problem. If you have any additional questions for me, I would be happy to answer. You can ask me via the forum's private messaging service, or even right here on this thread.

Regards,
Kevin T.
Old 11-12-2019, 03:12 PM

I also completed your survey. As Kevin noted, however, there was no way to actually "sign" the form. Feel me to private message me as well using the forum messaging system. My "story" is in the signature link below.

Good luck with your research project! Al
Bouncingbetty: ldr girlfriend to Al99, poly, pansexual female, mid 30's
Jill: local fwb to Al99, heterosexual female, early 50's.
Sam: Becky's boyfriend, heterosexual male, 50's.
Ben: Becky's long time friend and former partner, heterosexual male, 40's

My Introductory Post - An Unexpected Introduction to Poly.