I'm new here!

veganfreak

So I'm new here and wanted to introduce myself. I'm a married female, age 27, with 3 children. My husband and I have been interested in polyamory for several years now, but just recently got to a healthy place in our relationship where we felt like we could actually pursue that. So here I am. :)

Strangely enough, I currently identify as a bi-curious asexual. So I'm mostly open to forming close emotional attachments with maybe some snuggles thrown in there, lol (not trying to violate the rules and make this a personal ad, just trying to describe myself). Basically, my husband and I are just seeing where life takes us right now. He works and gets to meet lots of people in his job. I stay home with the kids, so I turn to the Internet to meet people, lol. So here I am.

I'm really enjoying reading some of the inspiration stories on here and hope to get to know y'all better!

Welcome! I have to ask- HOW do you manage to be vegan in the DFW area?? My partner, TGIB, lives there and he's stressing about what I'm going to eat while I'm out there visiting (I'm vegetarian) unless I cook for myself!

when we eat out we eat at taco bell, chipotle or ethnic restaurants. thai/chinese places will usually have veggie stuff. there's a kosher, veggie Indian place in Plano (I think) and a vegan/veggie Indian place downtown Dallas. most Mexican restaurants are veggie friendly too. hope that helps. :)

(on my phone, sorry for any misspelled words etc. )

Back