Howdy!

vermin06

Hi! I'm Vermin, I'm married, and my husband and I are new to polyamory. We decided to be "open" a couple years back, but have been hesitant about moving forward with our polyamory (mostly because he still has jealousy stuff to work out, and I want to make sure we're BOTH ready before moving ahead).

I guess that's all I can really think of saying for now. XD

Well proceeding slowly is a good idea. Welcome and hope you find good info here and support.

Take care!

Well proceeding slowly is a good idea. Welcome and hope you find good info here and support.

Take care!

I'm going slow for my husband's sake, haha. I have a fellah of interest, whom my husband gets along well with, and who is also poly/married, and he, along with his wife, have been very supportive, informative, and loving to us. I'm sure forum can give me some great stories, information, and support :) Thanks for the warm welcome!

Hello and welcome!

You are right, this forum has some great stories to share, they helped me big time when I was in need of some support. Wishing you a good time around here and success on your up coming journey.

Hello and welcome!

You are right, this forum has some great stories to share, they helped me big time when I was in need of some support. Wishing you a good time around here and success on your up coming journey.

True, though I've been reading some very sad and painful stories. They each have their own lessons to teach all of us, don't they?

Indeed, when I came here to search for things that could happen, some of those experiences of others made my heart sink. I have a really persistent tendency to think too much and they gave me too much food for thought. But I can say that I was really lucky up to now in that regard. We work well with each other :) And it has helped us to talk about possible traps beforehand with the help of those stories, good or bad.

Back