Engaged Woman Seeking Help

I told Bob. It broke his heart. He wants a monogamist relationship that I can't give him. He hates John. Through it all he was willing to accept me as who I am, but without John, because of how he is wronged by him. He has asked me to not speak with anyone about this or to John at all until he gets home from work tomorrow while he thinks about things and sorts through it.

There are things I want so badly, I DO want to get married, to have that fairy tale wedding, to have children and a family. I do not know if John can give this to me, but Bob can. But Bob doesn't understand the cost it would be to both me and John if I just cut John out of my life.

I will post more later after I have spoken with him again.

You cant HAVE everything and everyone. (EXPECTATIONS0

You can still LOVE them both unconditionally. (GIVING.. NOT TAKING)

You want to have your cake & eat it too.

Love is just GIVING. Relationship & Fairytales are just EXPECTATIONS. Taking & Wanting more.

How would you feel if Bob had developed something similar with ANOTHER WOMAN? And told you before the wedding?

Its easy to be on the DEMANDING side.. Go on the GIVING side and LET GO.

The TRUTH shall set you FREE...
(from the inner dilemma and conflict)..

You be and do your truth.. without hiding.. let the others live by their truth..
Some will be around.. Some will go away.. thats life..

OneSoul:

FYI: Tiana stopped posting on this thread months ago, and has started a blog in the Life Stories and Blogs section. :)

Back