Your most recent OKC messages. post em here!

My first week on OKCupid, Wendigo's wife, Pretty Lady's cousin messaged me asking if I knew her. . . . I finally had to respond that I did because I had put that she's one of my favorite authors, but it was really awkward because I do mention having a husband and boyfriend in my profile and they are not out to their family.

I would like to spit in my schedule sometimes....
:D

:D :D Oh wow, that's funny!

As a fiction writer, I feel like I want to write a story about who this guy is and what this means. It's so weird!

He's obviously a time-traveler from another planet whose only connection to the rest of the living world is to constantly see to find Mary through her different incarnations, through time and space.

Put yourself in his shoes, he must be very lonely other than that.

Hehe!

Latest one:

You're very beautiful how are you doing tonight?So you think you can keep up and handle a younger man who is hung like a horse?

I immediately responded:

"A horse's penis (from geldings and stallions) averages at around 24 to 30 inches long, or 2.5 to 3.5 feet long, depending on whether it's erect or not."

Poor dear. Must be tough to find the right woman. :p

He didnt respond to that.

Has anyone else read through the "nice guys" of okcupid Tumblr?

No doubt every one of the guys featured honestly wonders why women (or, as some of them seem to prefer "those bitches") aren't throwing themselves at him in droves.

I apologize, this is slightly off-topic, but I just read this amazing article, and it repeats a whole bunch of stuff these 'nice guys' say. It's about misogyny in the world of gamers, and I wept through most of it. It's long, and beautiful, and it has gone a long way towards healing me tonight.

http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/misc/22786_To_My_Someday_Daughter.html

How I love the one liners:

your hair color can kill ,, you know this ?!

Hm ... I hope there haven't been casualties up to now that I need to worry about :rolleyes:

I apologize, this is slightly off-topic, but I just read this amazing article, and it repeats a whole bunch of stuff these 'nice guys' say. It's about misogyny in the world of gamers, and I wept through most of it. It's long, and beautiful, and it has gone a long way towards healing me tonight.

http://www.starcitygames.com/magic/misc/22786_To_My_Someday_Daughter.html
I've seen that article before and I want to discuss it but I dont want to derail this thread, I'll open a new thread for it.

http://www.polyamory.com/forum/showthread.php?p=176024#post176024

Oh, the bullshit is to thick I can barely wade through it.

"if u held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world ..my eyes couldnt ignore your beauty baby , i really couldnt take my eyes away from ur pic wondering who is the lucky guy will spend even a moment with you ? i offer for u my empty heart do u offer for me a chance to talk ? take care please the world need a smile like urs hope to hear from u soon"

ROFL. Please restrain me from giving into temptation and replying to him!

"if u held up 11 roses into a mirror, you'd be looking at 12 of the most beautiful things in the world ..my eyes couldnt ignore your beauty baby , i really couldnt take my eyes away from ur pic wondering who is the lucky guy will spend even a moment with you ? i offer for u my empty heart do u offer for me a chance to talk ? take care please the world need a smile like urs hope to hear from u soon"

ROFL. Please restrain me from giving into temptation and replying to him!

I love how they tell you how much they want you, but don't have any ability to sell themselves. It's like, OK, I know you want "me" (ie: you're horny), why should I want you? Just your own desire does not inspire mine!

I love how they tell you how much they want you, but don't have any ability to sell themselves. It's like, OK, I know you want "me" (ie: you're horny), why should I want you? Just your own desire does not inspire mine!

Very true! I also hate messages from people that have no bothered to answer a single question. It's a tool to help define who you are, so use it so that others can determine if you're their flavor or not.

my eyes couldnt ignore your beauty baby
Messages like this were a sure-fire sign that I was being messaged by a bot or scammer when I had an active OKC account. I wore a motorcycle helmet in my profile pic, so anyone raving about how gorgeous I was had obviously not only not looked at my profile, they'd not even looked at the thumbnail pic beside my username.

Started with actually talking about things from my profile, which was nice. But this is how he concluded his message:

Oh, all the rest, yes to poly. Although I am really just a married man who has had affairs.
Write me

Bonus points for being honest (with me, not his wife), but obviously has no clue what poly is about.

There is always a big surge in online dating between New Year's and Valentine's Day, apparently. Seems true, yes?

"Sup. You're cute. Like a baby polar bear (sliding down a rainbow). I'm [name]. People like me (I think). I would like the opportunity to enhance your life with my witty repartee, perhaps accompanied with watching the latest in the Twilight film franchise?

As long as you don't smoke crack. "

I don't know whether to laugh of be offended by the assumption that all women would like to watch a Twilight film.

There is always a big surge in online dating between New Year's and Valentine's Day, apparently. Seems true, yes?
I wish!!! :p

I'm getting antsy. :D

I don't know whether to laugh of be offended by the assumption that all women would like to watch a Twilight film.
.....or smoke crack! :D :D
lol

"
As long as you don't smoke crack. "

"No, no. Mostly meth. And if you haven't seen Twilight deep in a K-hole you haven't seen it. How do you feel about teeth on your partners- necessary or a rare bonus? Hit me up babes!"

Somebody with the user name of a Greek god sent me this -

::notices you::

Do you dare to exchange dialogue? Or do you flee?

It's about the funniest message I've gotten to date, and his profile is amusing. I'm assuming it's a cut and paste message but I'm sure it probably attracts the type of women he's looking for. Certainly a refreshing change from the "your a hottie, are you also naughty?" message I was blessed enough to receive last week.

Back