Couple iso ltr

Couple M/F - he 44, she 40, looking for LTR with girl ages 18-22. Any physical type, with blue eyes. Please send photos. Must be able to relocate, all expenses paid.

So where would you be expecting this person to relocate to? Do you have children of your own? Can this person already have children? Are you planning on having more children? What about pets?

You may get a lot more response to your post if you give a few more details - it shouldn't compromise your privacy.

Hey, quick question: That age range you specified--why? If she's 18, she has maybe a high school diploma, maybe a GED, maybe a trade if she was smart and trained during school. (Which I wish I'd been. Smart like that, I mean.) If she's 22, she has possibly spent four years slaving away at a B.A. or B.S. and now has exorbitant student loans to pay plus zero job prospects. Seriously, four years gets you a secretary job nowadays.

So, are you going to put her through grad school? Find her a job? Those would be great things to mention as incentive. Moving costs, pssh. She could hitch across the country at that age with her entire life in a suitcase. What you really want to cover is what comes next and how it benefits her, especially as she'll be off her parents' health insurance with no ability to get on yours (will one of you marry her?) and possibly crossing borders to get there ("North America" does still include Canada and Mexico). At least narrow it down to "legal to relocate to us".

Why blue eyes? Just curious. :)

My eyes look blue in some light and with some outfits and green or gray with other lights and outfits. Would I qualify?

I don't based on other things you're looking for, but just curious how set you are on blue eyes.

Also, how quickly would you expect someone to move to you? Would you help find a place to live until she is comfortable moving in with you? Would you be willing to visit her a time or two before she moves? Would you also have her visit your area a time or two to make sure she'd be happy there?

The age thing also intrigues me... Why do you desire such a large age difference between you two and your girlfriend?

Back