Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Introductions

Notices

Old 04-17-2014, 05:29 PM

Default Hey!

My name is Moon! I can't say my real name for personal reasons.

I have two boyfriends! :] They do know about each other, but it's difficult to tell people this because they can be so judgemental... and it annoys me!
There close friends do not approve, and neither does my mother... haha.

There parents do not know... It's all one big secret!

So, i been searching & searching where I can find a fourm to be able to talk about my relationships... because this is new & exiciting for me!

I hope this board is active and judgement FREE!!
Old 04-17-2014, 05:41 PM

Hello and welcome!

This definitely is a forum where you should not be judged over the mere fact that you have two boyfriends... most of us do have more than one relationship. If you take your time to read these forums (tons of useful information, advice and interesting stories), you will discover that the people posting here do not necessarily agree on a lot of things. So you might find some comments to seem judgemental... just ignore those.

Take the useful and good out of the posts here and do not pay too much attention to the rest. Hope you enjoy your stay here!
Old 04-17-2014, 05:49 PM
Official Greeter

Greetings Moon,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Lots of poly people have to "live in the closet" -- myself included, though just a few select old-time friends/family know. I think it's important to have a forum where you can get moral support as well as sound advice and whatnot. And as for Polyamory.com ... active, definitely. Judgment free ... well you know, it's an awfully big site, hard to avoid ever running into the occasional post that might rub you the wrong way. But most of the time we're pretty accepting, and we are certainly accepting of polyamory, non-monogamy, etc. (provided they're conducted ethically).

Take your time and just explore our site a little at a time here and there; post when the muse strikes (or if you have any questions or whatnot). I think you'll be fine.

Best of love in your continued relationships!
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter"

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!