Somegeezer's Blog Of Life

Eeeesh SG!!

Get out of the house already... go for a walk in the park... got a camera? how about one on your phone? go take some snapsots of trees covered in snow... get creative with it... just do SOMETHING...

post them up here :D we'd all love a look... in fact maybe we could start a thread for creative ideas to help clear the head?
I love taking pictures. I have a surprisingly good phone cam actually - 5mp. Not too shabby for a phone. I do need a proper cam though. I think I mentioned earlier here about wanting to do film and photography at college?

No snow here anymore. But there's predicted more this week. Doubt it'll settle. End of January, I expect another 2 or 3 inches pileup though. The whole country stopping still once more.

Once I set up my new computer, I'll be sure to get all artsy again. This one is getting to its last legs. Even facebook tries to kill it often. =P

A musician going through music withdrawal - NOT good. Probably as bad as not getting enough sex.:eek:

I agree with FlameKat change what's in your power to fix.
Music performace withdrawal. I have enough music on my computer to last more than 2 weeks non-stop to listen to. But I've heard it all before it feels like. What's worse though, is I have like writers block for musical composition. I'm wanting to write an album through this year, but I'm already not feeling confident with that.

Also, I don't get enough sex either. =P Though, that isn't something which bothers me all that much thankfully.

Lost a friend today.

Opened up and told her I felt I didn't get to talk enough to her and I wanted to be able to get to know her more. Because conversations always became stale and moved nowhere.

She opened up a little too much on her problems with me and began to just straight up insult me.
I tried to calm her down and ask what I could do to help the problem, only leading to us both having a long and winded conversation that kept going around in circles.

I feel I lost a little something, whilst at the same time, wondering if there was anything ever there. Partially happy that it was stopped now, before I became close enough to feel any pain from it.

EDIT: I'd like to add, I once brought up polyamory with her in conversation and my views on it. She used it against me as if I were a monster. Now that certainly did hurt. =[

Last edited:
Hugs

Sorry about your ordeal today. It just may be for the best. It is hurtful when people you have confided in use the information you have shared to belittle you or judge you. I hope things look up for you and you can take this in stride.

Sorry about your ordeal today. It just may be for the best. It is hurtful when people you have confided in use the information you have shared to belittle you or judge you. I hope things look up for you and you can take this in stride.
It is very hurtful. Certainly makes me understand I'm better without them in my life, if they felt this way all along.

That's a low move. :mad:
Very low. I seem to be less angry about it than you though. That's a mean looking face. =]

In other news... My computer is up and running and she is beautiful. I haven't been able to test her to the limits with some gaming yet, but I shall be tonight.
It is also my borthday today. But not for another 2 hours in the most eastern states over in America. 19 now. Woohoo?

Happy belated birthday! :)
Not really belated. Still my birthday for another 4 hours yet. =] Even longer over there. Hehe. Thank you though. =]

Internet has been cut off for a couple days and I hate how lost I am without it. =P Seems like everything I actually do, happens on the internet at some point or other. Yet I still feel I'm wasting most of my time writing on internet forums, rather than pushing myself out into the real world at last. It's about time I did, but I can't find the motivation anywhere.

Leave it to the wind.

Just go outside, brother.

Let the wind push you in a direction,
instead of trying to force yourself to move.

Walk away from the predictable,
and go do great and powerful things.

We will all still be here when you get back.

Safe travels, sir.

Happy belated birthday. There are a lot of us with early January birthdays, eh? Cool!
Most people seem to to have birthdays around September it seems. But yes, january is also a popular birth month. Maybe people plan for that? Maybe they want their children to be born at the start of the year or something?

Just go outside, brother.

Let the wind push you in a direction,
instead of trying to force yourself to move.

Walk away from the predictable,
and go do great and powerful things.

We will all still be here when you get back.

Safe travels, sir.
I do love when people talk like this. =D It's inspirational to some. I feel I look too hard at words sometimes and miss their meaning though.

I think my problem is that I don't push myself in the direction I want to go. I just expect everything to work out to way I want and for me to end up being happy without putting my own effort in. I don't think life works that way.

What great and powerful things do you suggest I do though? I have no idea really.

I think my problem is that I don't push myself in the direction I want to go. I just expect everything to work out to way I want and for me to end up being happy without putting my own effort in. I don't think life works that way.

This is a very important point to keep in mind. I see this over and over again with myself and others. I'm now working on it :D. I think this is a HUGE problem within many marriages and relationships. Post something on the wall someplace that will remind you of this daily.

This is a very important point to keep in mind. I see this over and over again with myself and others. I'm now working on it :D. I think this is a HUGE problem within many marriages and relationships. Post something on the wall someplace that will remind you of this daily.
I've thought about maybe giving myself routine. I've never enjoyed routine, which is why I don't go by one anymore. But it seems to work for people. I'm just not sure about how I could, whilst still maintaining happiness with it. I don't even like sleeping at the same time every night. I just go when I'm tired.

Back