Where are you from ?

Central Wisconsin....any other Wisconsinites on here??

We are a stable, loving couple looking to share our friendship, love, and lives with another woman.

The Okanagan valley. B.C. Canada.

25 year old bi male in a long term relationship with my g/f. Currently doing the long-distance thing and looking for people in the Okanagan/Vancouver area who are like minded polys for friendship and mutual emotional support!

Shoot me a PM or a friend request if you want to talk or have questions :D

Married guy in Danville, Virginia looking for cool nerdy girls to chat with and maybe eventually date.

Central Illinois, surrounded by corn fields.

SW PA MFM Vee

We are in SW PA.

MFM 30-something Vee.

Not "looking" for anyone/anysomeones in particular but not closed to the possibilities should they arise.

We are from central Illinois in a little farmer town surrounded by rows and Ross of corn and beans!

If anyone from Illinois is out there and would like to chat, drop us a line.

Rochester, NY

I go to school in Rochester, NY, but I grew up in Connecticut, so I live there in the summer and visit frequently.

Hi everyone. We are from northwest Indiana. Poly-newbies here looking for advise and friends. We are a couple who has a friend we play with often. We have talked to her about having a relationship. We all are in our 30's. We have kids. I dont know. Thats all for now. Haha:cool:

Originally from Indianapolis now living in Portland, OR (well, not actually Portland, but close enough). :D

Back