Hi Everyone!

Natsuki

Hello! Natsuki here!

I am a genderfluid individual in a loving and open relationship with a hetero man. We've considered ourselves poly for about 10 years now, though we've only had the pleasure of being a triad once.

I live in Victoria, BC, Canada, and am finally reaching out to the poly community to see who I can meet! As a digital artist, I spend a lot of time on my computer, and although I do love what I do, I realize that I gotta get out more, and I really, really want to make friends with poly people!

I truly hope to make lasting connections with many of you, and hopefully some people from Victoria too! :D

Greetings Natsuki,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Victoria is kind of known as a poly-friendly city, so you should be able to find some poly people nearby. Try these links:

Also googling "Victoria polyamory" or "British Columbia polyamory" might give you some hits.

We're a friendly bunch on Polyamory.com, have a look at our various boards/threads and see what calls to you. Post your thoughts and questions as they arise. It's good to have you with us!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you so much Kevin! I'll check out those links today. Cheers!

Back