South East USA?

Atl poly weekend

Hi, have you heard about the Atlanta poly weekend coming up in March of 2012? It looks like a lot of fun, my partner and I are definitely going. You can find the website by searching poly events in Atlanta on google. Hope that helps. Blessed Be, Dani

Southwest Georgia

My husband and I live in the southeast GA, not too far from Columbus
Always like getting to know people who are like minded.
If you'd like, we'd love to talk or chat with you...

Poly....ish in central Alabama

We are a fun loving, open-minded, happy couple new to the "title" of polyamory...have always wanted to try new things together, but the "black stripe" has kept us on our toes so to speak. Looking to network and connect with like minded people.

West Virginia here. My husband and I are new to the poly title also. We are just beginning to actually meet new folks and it's great that there are so many like minded folks out there.

Hello Foxflame88, new to this web page and the South east. We are looking for other polyamorous folk who would like to meet. We are in Seale AL and haven't met too many people yet but were nice I don't think it will take to long.
Hope to hear from you.
Anybody in GA or AL is welcome to contact us as were new to the area, Transplants from CA, the tax greedy state, Loving the differences were experiencing.

Barb1000, Were a couple new to this web page and the South east. We are looking for other poly folk to chat with. We are in Seale AL and haven't met many people yet much less poly types, but I think it won't take to long.
Hope to hear from you.
Anybody in GA or AL is welcome to contact us as were new to the area, Transplants from CA, the tax greedy state, Loving the differences were experiencing.

Barb1000, Were a couple new to this web page and the South east. We are looking for other poly folk to chat with. We are in Seale AL and haven't met many people yet much less poly types, but I think it won't take to long.
Hope to hear from you.

You haven't seen tax greedy till you've seen VA. LOL! Welcome!

M38 & F47 looking for our next wife

We're in the great state capital of Alabama:
Montgomery (cough, cough) :). It's hard being in the bible belt and not be a thumper yourself. Broomclosets down here are so stuffed with skeletons, most people have to leave their mops on their porches.....:eek:
Ana

Back