New to Polyamory.

Sapphire

Hello everyone.

I was introduced to this board recently and have had a good read through most of it and am amazed to find that my situation is not actually as rare as I thought it was.

I am married, and my husband has a girlfriend.

Due to my health, I am unable to live up to most of my 'wifely duties' and this has led to the inclusion of another member to our 'family'.

I do love my husband, and I love his girlfriend too. I know he loves me, and I know that she cares about me a great deal.

Its all very new to all of us and we are still figuring things out, but thanks to this board, I do not feel as if we are alone in this situation.

I look forward to getting to know you all a bit better, and hope that some of you may be of some support to myself, my husband and the girlfriend.

Best Wishes,

Sapphire.

Welcome aboard.

Hi Sapphire, welcome and respect.

Hi! If you haven't gathered from some of my other posts yet, our journey to poly stemmed from my medical issues getting in the way of me being a "wife" to my husband. We were discussing finding a g/f for us both, when I found out Karma had been cheating the whole the time. We've come a long way in the last few months. Glad you didn't have to go that route. But wanted to let you know, I understand what it's like.

Thanks Mohegan - I have actually read some of yours and Karmas posts :) Yeh, Im glad I didnt have to go down that route too....

Will start a 'blog' thing and try to put down my thoughts and feelings there and whats doing :)

welcome. glad you are finding the information here useful. if you need info that u cant find ask. we dont bite unless asked ;op

Oh, hello and welcome. Apparently, we're all in this together. It's encouraging really.

But I suppose that's the point though, isn't it?

Back