All About Me!

nerdyred

Hello all, since this is the introduction I can only hope some people will read it! I am a Single male who is looking for a polyamorus relationship. I cam to poly more of an accident when I was reading history. I fell in love with the idea and the philosophy.
This Nerd is, unmarried,and NOT-sexually active male. I don't have a disease and I want to keep it that way. (I would like to become sexually active but with the right people)
Physically I am a 5'11" redhead of average build and above average intelligence.

I Really Really Really want a poly relationship that will work so to that end I believe in complete openness and about as much love and caring as possible for all members.
I am highly educated and professional in my demeanor. In practice and play, I am an increadable NERD!

HAVE TO LOVE NERDS!!! YEAH, RAH, RAH...

Nerd Love, Wooot!!

Me and my guys are also nerds, to varying degrees on various subjects. Welcome!

If I may ask, what do you picture as your ideal poly relationship? A triad? Quad? V? N? Or something with less structure, where everyone involved has multiple relationships, some shared and some not?

Nerd Love, Wooot!!

Me and my guys are also nerds, to varying degrees on various subjects. Welcome!

If I may ask, what do you picture as your ideal poly relationship? A triad? Quad? V? N? Or something with less structure, where everyone involved has multiple relationships, some shared and some not?

Well, fantastically, I don't know. In an IDEAL world we would probably have something like huxley's "brave new world". But in this one I really don't know. I have been toying with the Idea of an all bi thing where everyone lives and sleeps under the same roof. I can't see it lasting long or safely if it isn't controlled to some extent. AKA you can't sleep with just anyone off the street as peoples feeling must be concerned. We all have to have things we do together, nerdness, work, ect. And we all have to be willing to change and learn for the group. Well anyway that is me in my Un-poly dreams.

Hello nerdyred,
Welcome to our forum.

If you haven't been to our Dating & Friendships subforum yet, have a look there, it may be of some help to you. I hope you'll find the right people for you. Have patience, as these things don't happen overnight.

I am pleased to meet you.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back